Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when max said he didn’t even want to think about the championship!
I mean he doesn't have to think about it. I'd not be thinking about winning it all if I knew the team with the 2nd best car are completely incapable of stringing together a coherent race strategy and my teammate managed to act like he was a threat for one race round Monaco, signed a new contract and then said yeah, I also cannot be bothered to try anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Spa heard they were at risk and said “hold our glowsticks”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This music is killing me 😂 it's 4pm on a Sunday afternoon and I kinda want to go to the club now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lol when your car is so tit that you consider TWO POINTS an acceptable way to celebrate 100 GPs. Smh get my man out now.

1661698688214.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sav pic of little Mila 🥰🥰

I am beginning to see people saying that f1 is too boring now, that last season was so much better and that they will stop watching f1 😂😂😂 Do they realize you have a season like last year only once in a decade if you are lucky ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean he doesn't have to think about it. I'd not be thinking about winning it all if I knew the team with the 2nd best car are completely incapable of stringing together a coherent race strategy and my teammate managed to act like he was a threat for one race round Monaco, signed a new contract and then said yeah, I also cannot be bothered to try anymore.
And that was just on the yacht...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i just checked MG's tour calendar - he's playing in the US next weekend - we won't get any max or danny x him content 😭😭😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Happy new thread.
That race had so so so much potential but it was boring as. Ferrari 🤯 and McLaren just pitting their drivers into traffic.

Wonder whose fault the stans will make it that Daniel finished behind Lando? Kind of vindicates their decision though. Started 10 behind and still finished 3 in front.

The DRS trains are killing so many races (although well done Alex for the point!).

Reactions: 7
Surely whoever is higher up in Ferrari cannot be watching what has happened today and for the past however many races and not thinking that heads should roll? That's what I don't get. If Ferrari were a football team, Binotto would 100% be gone by now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.