Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else remember back at the start of the season when we actually thought Charles was a likely World Champion this year? Crazy times

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Anyone else remember back at the start of the season when we actually thought Charles was a likely World Champion this year? Crazy times
i sure do. i was younger then, full of hope and optimism 🥲

@aidil - book your flights, we’re off to zandvoort to rescue our men. i’ll bring something shiny to distract them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
penalty for Charles, gotta feel bad

lando and lance chatting 💚🧡

Anyone know who's playing now? henri pfr was on earlier
Lando and Lance after race besties is the most interesting thing that happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
when max said he didn’t even want to think about the championship!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
penalty for Charles, gotta feel bad

lando and lance chatting 💚🧡

Anyone know who's playing now? henri pfr was on earlier
Lando and Lance is my new ship. 😆

Rich dorks being cute together. That's what I want. And if they can start cuddling even better

• Heart
Reactions: 6
‘The first Monegasque to lead the championship’ well 👀👀👀 that ended quickly didn’t it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Lando and Lance after race besties is the most interesting thing that happen.
right? dk if it’s a coincidence but i always see then chatting in background shots this year. where’s the rich boy drama 🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lando looks like a scared bunny who wants to run before he decides to stay for a picture🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m lost for words at Ferrari. Embarrassing and upsetting to see them shitting all over their legacy and turning themselves into laughing stocks. Feel so sorry for Sharl and Carlos.

Points for Pierre at last though - thank you Margot, our good luck charm!!! Despite driving his washing machine for 44 laps! Time for me to get learning French again as promised 😂
Thank you baby Margot. Driving a washing machine and starting from the pitlane. So happy Pierre finally got some points.

Yes. I remember being excited when Max won his first race this season as I didn't want Charles to run away with the championship........

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Remember in Barcelona when we thought McLaren had built a good car? And then Bahrain happened.

Why do I even like F1? It's just permanent pain and heartache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was so looking forward to today but it was a major bore fest, let’s hope for something more interesting next week!

Reactions: 11
“It’s never over until it’s over”

Unless you drive a red car. In that case, it’s over before you even put your helmet on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
ARMIN VAN BURREN is playing later

*may or may not have gone absolutely feral on Friday when one of his tracks started playing (potentially also lost my voice) 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And Charles lose p2 in the championship to Sergio 😑😑 He learned about his penalty on french tv, his team didn't even tell him 😑😑

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.