Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the universe is against you it’s against you Sharl

They are gonna have to come up with something aboutvthe tear offs
Too any issues with them this season winding up in others cars. I mean I guess that's one strategy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rewatching clips now and the ferrari team really did skip the podium 😬
Carlos has deserved so much better than the way hes been treated lately regarding them not celebrating his win/podiums 😕
Ferrari fan ❌ Charlos fan ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s a big smile for two points…. 👀

It's AT's first points since Baku.

I'm also in denial/in need of coping. Although it's the next step in Marcus Ericsson's silly season prophecy tweet if Pierre goes to Alpine

Reactions: 6
Carlos has deserved so much better than the way hes been treated lately regarding them not celebrating his win/podiums 😕
It’s actually so heartbreaking. When he was crossing the line for his first win and there was only a handful of Ferrari people there, and his cousin/manager waving the Spanish flag 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
ferrari don't deserve him - that's honestly so disrespectful

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's AT's first points since Baku.

I'm also in denial/in need of coping. Although it's the next step in Marcus Ericsson's silly season prophecy tweet if Pierre goes to Alpine
Agreed. I have little doubt he did something today.
I love it for the pierre estie drama because french men being petty is my favorite. I'm sad to have him leave yuki and a bit more convinced haas is the last chance for DR this season.

Reactions: 5
Awww Duolingo coming through for Checo. Est le mexique en Amérique du Sud?

1661709052385.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.