Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately not and I’ve been sworn to secrecy but trust me it may be something to do with someone moving teams 🤐
Is it about alpine? Did you sign an NDA? They can be broken and we can all chip in for a lawyer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No NDA but unfortunately the trust of friendship is even harder to break 😂 but it should drop by Zandervoort.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Unfortunately not and I’ve been sworn to secrecy but trust me it may be something to do with someone moving teams 🤐
I'm just gonna assume it's about mick or pierre

(plot twist, it's lando who is going to LNRacing Pure Electrics Formula One team alongside lance stroll who leaves his father)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm just gonna assume it's about mick or pierre

(plot twist, it's lando who is going to LNRacing Pure Electrics Formula One team alongside lance stroll who leaves his father)
Now that would be a plot twist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went to F1 reddit to see what are the topics there, this is what I saw :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
D0D0XnPIjwJeZR5wvrL9I9SL9cCXR9vYSXVP_afEjXc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loving analytical Carlos from the article on F1 site:
“I think we left nothing on the table today,” said Sainz. “We were just not strong enough compared to them; they were on another planet this weekend. They were just strong in quali, strong in the race, better in tyre management, stronger in the straights, strong in the corners, in some of them, and we were not quick enough, unfortunately."

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...plores-ferrari-to.4LOrkDWctKF3X0a3rHGAKu.html

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rewatching clips now and the ferrari team really did skip the podium 😬
Carlos has deserved so much better than the way hes been treated lately regarding them not celebrating his win/podiums 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.