Formula 1 Wags #133 Summertime sadness and NDAs - Not Delivering Any Slagginess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys, I have something really important to tell you.
I'm an addict.
I'm addicted to Below Deck thanks to you all getting me into it again😂 Binged a whole season today.

and yay! 7 pages to catch up on. Sorry for all the incoming reaction spam❤
I am just about to start watching this, you guys got me intrigued:) My Netflix has Below Deck Mediterranean, should I start from this or should I look somewhere else for the regular one?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I am just about to start watching this, you guys got me intrigued:) My Netflix has Below Deck Mediterranean, should I start from this or should I look somewhere else for the regular one?
Oh i didn’t know it was on Netflix!! I’m on channel 4 app

• Heart
Reactions: 4
730 😭😭😭 never seeing this!

I feel like this all the time. I over analyse every situation and feel that people put up with me but don’t actually like me. At things like my sons football I always feel i’m intruding on the mums. For me I think it comes from my childhood friends who I don’t really bother with anymore.
I dont know I just get a vibe everyone here is mad at me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me with Vancouver 2010. I understand the Olympics have their issues but being there for your home olympics hits different
Seeing all of you guys being able to experience the Olympics in your home country makes me just sad. Here I am, from one of the most eligible countries for hosting the winter Olympics, and the games in 94 was considered to be one of the best Olympics ever. And the Norwegian government just doesn't want to do it. I mean, we still have most of the venues, they even used them when they held the youth Olympics there.
And since Norway isn't that big, we could host it over most of the country, and at the same time create new venues for youth to use in remote places.
I will experience the world championship in cross country, biathlon and ski jumping in 2025 when they have it in my region. But it's just not the same 😅
My little Olympic rant over❤

You've done nothing and no ones annoyed at anyone apart from F1 drivers not providing any gossip 😂😂
This is the answer to anything right now😂❤
I'm not mad at you at least @aac_124 ❤ I just haven't been drinking as much lately, because my dad won't let me operate the electric saw and lay down flooring when I've had one beer 😂 (And he just lives 10 hours away, but I have too much respect for the saw and my dad 😅)

So I've just been trying to use the ish quiet time of Tattle and summer break to just get things done 😂

I really love the regular one, haven't gotten arround to see the Mediterranean one yet, but knowing me I will probably get to that soon 😂

I love Kate, she is my spirit witch ❤😂

I could only get season 7 and 8 so I’ve binge watched it all afternoon and still watching 😂. I’m on S7 E11
When I had covid in February I started watching it. Got to the end of season five. Now I'm done with season six! Season six is a must watch, it really has all the drama you need, one accident and beautiful places! 🙌

Last edited:
  • Sad
730 😭😭😭 never seeing this!

I feel like this all the time. I over analyse every situation and feel that people put up with me but don’t actually like me. At things like my sons football I always feel i’m intruding on the mums. For me I think it comes from my childhood friends who I don’t really bother with anymore.
this is internet hugs place 😘🥰😘🥰😘🥰

Ems, I feel through our screens that you are such a lovely and warm person! If you feel that someone doesn't see how cool you are, f*** them, they are not worth your time.
But honestly, I know the feeling of overanalysing, overanalysing is not a stranger to me :) if only it could be more controllable :)
I try to think of it as a skill also, can be useful often

on a lighter note, how have I not seen it yet (tumblr just now found it for me, I can;t stop LOL)

I dont know I just get a vibe everyone here is mad at me
noone is mad!

will this pic of George help convincing you? 😉 (I am not even making it smaller:)

3a0ee6cbdfcc79fe7128a30d67a369731a0a2681.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seeing all of you guys being able to experience the Olympics in your home country makes me just sad. Here I am, from one of the most eligible countries for hosting the winter Olympics, and the games in 94 was considered to be one of the best Olympics ever. And the Norwegian government just doesn't want to do it. I mean, we still have most of the venues, they even used them when they held the youth Olympics there.
And since Norway isn't that big, we could host it over most of the country, and at the same time create new venues for youth to use in remote places.
I will experience the world championship in cross country, biathlon and ski jumping in 2025 when they have it in my region. But it's just not the same 😅
My little Olympic rant over❤
Olympics in Norway are my dream, I just feel like they would be the best. I also think actually Norway may be the one of few countries in the world that could actually afford organising Olympics:)

I do remember Lilehammer Olympics as the first winter ones I followed more consciously, I mean what was available on TV at that time and in papers. I have them imprinted in my memory. I remember watching speed skating and skiing (that's when my love for Norwegian skiers started, what led me from Kjus&Aamodt to the lovely Aksel)

A Hornbag palate cleanser sounds like a particularly nasty course of a tasting menu....
yeah, it sounds like a course on a theme dinner on a yacht :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
this is internet hugs place 😘🥰😘🥰😘🥰

Ems, I feel through our screens that you are such a lovely and warm person! If you feel that someone doesn't see how cool you are, f*** them, they are not worth your time.
But honestly, I know the feeling of overanalysing, overanalysing is not a stranger to me :) if only it could be more controllable :)
I try to think of it as a skill also, can be useful often

on a lighter note, how have I not seen it yet (tumblr just now found it for me, I can;t stop LOL)

noone is mad!

will this pic of George help convincing you? 😉 (I am not even making it smaller:)

View attachment 1494304
Aw thank you ❤ I’ve never seen it either. How handsome does Carlos look in this?? Now I’d be making sure the lift got stuck 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Med is good…but they are all good, I have a lot of below deck crew on my insta (what a looser!)

• Haha
One would hope so as we don't want to see Geri get the skitters in her white trousers...
speaking of Geri, do you guys think she carries (has someone carrying) a bag of spare white clothes everywhere she goes, just in case? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Med is good…but they are all good, I have a lot of below deck crew on my insta (what a looser!)
ok, I have Med available now, so I will maybe start with it. From what you guys are saying, it feels like I'd be subscribing for something with the other ones soon after :)

Reactions: 4
speaking of Geri, do you guys think she carries (has someone carrying) a bag of spare white clothes everywhere she goes, just in case? :unsure:
No I just think like lewis she has enough people to feed and protect her with compliments.
In NYC we wear black... always...
Because this city is too crappy for white no matter who you are

• Haha
Olympics in Norway are my dream, I just feel like they would be the best. I also think actually Norway may be the one of few countries in the world that could actually afford organising Olympics:)

I do remember Lilehammer Olympics as the first winter ones I followed more consciously, I mean what was available on TV at that time and in papers. I have them imprinted in my memory. I remember watching speed skating and skiing (that's when my love for Norwegian skiers started, what led me from Kjus&Aamodt to the lovely Aksel)
We are definitely able to afford it, and we should also do it from a sportsmanship point of view, because we have been dominating at winter sports the last 20 years. There is a reason why we say that Norwegians are born with skiis on their feet...

One of the reasons why I'm so sad about it is because I wasn't even born during Lillehammer. I was very much planned, as my parents were going through their third IVF try when at the games. Imagine having fifteen layers of clothes on, and having to find a place to stab yourself in the butt with a needle 😂

Unfortunately we are lacking a few good ones right now, but one of the youngsters on the Norwegian cross country team is from the same place as I am, and all I wish for is that she will be able to have that experience on home soil during her career❤🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.