Formula 1 Wags #133 Summertime sadness and NDAs - Not Delivering Any Slagginess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
speaking of Geri, do you guys think she carries (has someone carrying) a bag of spare white clothes everywhere she goes, just in case? :unsure:
Imagine, she just has duplicates of every outfit so she never looks creased or dirty

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine, she just has duplicates of every outfit so she never looks creased or dirty
I never wear white because I’m guaranteed to spill something on it within 5 seconds or knowing my luck my period would probably start 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your profile pics are h-i-d-e-o-u-s
@iona.a.smith is my old-new bestie
I can't take off my bracelet
I'll catch up tomorrow properly

Good night

IMG_20220813_034518.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I am up early for the Formula E. I just watched a 5 min highlights clip of qualifying and by the end of it the track was like one big slip and slide it was so wet...so I am anticipating even more electric bumper car chaos than usual for the race!

Reactions: 7
Didn't think it was possible, but she has made NYC look even classier with her presence. I know I've said I'd run off amd be their adult child... but girl if you wanna let me tag along on any shopping trips......
Screenshot_20220813-024649_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another Formula E red flag where it was wet and then somehow like 7 cars all just went off into the same wall at the same time. 😬

Seems like everyone is out and ok though thank goodness.

Reactions: 5
Didn't think it was possible, but she has made NYC look even classier with her presence. I know I've said I'd run off amd be their adult child... but girl if you wanna let me tag along on any shopping trips......
View attachment 1494644
How is it even possible to be looking like this? She's just so pretty it hurts 😍

Go and find them Pole, run after them and say that we love them!

I'll also get you whatever you want if you shout "Ei saa peittää" to them😂
it is the most common thing to know in Finnish here in Norway. The reason, you may ask?
It's just because it's written on all heaters 😂 I only know it from the heater in the toiletroom at our cabin. If you want a translation, it means "Do not cover" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.