Formula 1 Wags #133 Summertime sadness and NDAs - Not Delivering Any Slagginess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah that would be me then. And you are right, it was unfair i'm just hot and bothered with 3 night shifts ahead of me and seeing Charlotte doing a word search on a beach/yacht/wherever she is just finished me off 🤣. I'm sure she's actually lovely.
No I’m genuinely not referring to you, don’t worry about that ❤ I’m referring to the overall vibe that’s been on this thread recently when we’re usually quite good with separating gossip and jokes from judgement, maybe it’s the tension around silly season though - which is all fair

Reactions: 2
Racism aside, I think a lot of older people don’t like Lewis because of his tax avoidance shenanigans in the late noughties. Obviously all is in order as he was knighted but people haven’t forgotten the £16.5 private jet fiasco.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.