Formula 1 Wags #133 Summertime sadness and NDAs - Not Delivering Any Slagginess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ceremony is what make me discovered and loved one direction. At that time they weren't that famous in France but i remember having heard what makes you beautiful on the radio and then saw them on tv and i was like maybe i should listen to their other songs 😂😂 And then i discovered that Liam was born the exact same day as me (same day, same year) and i was like this is a sign 😂
I know your exact birthday without even googling it. 😆 Liam was my favourite. His birthday is a few days before mine, but different year.

*So many useless 1D facts in my brain that will never leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What are peoples thoughts on port cops new profile pic? I think it’s a bit morbid
My brain is fried in this heat, I just went to look and actually typed in port cop on insta 😭

Bit gloomy but he still looks fit af 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just went to look up his profile picture as I don't follow him. Searched for port cop instead of his name. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Completely unrelated but my tiktok is full of throwbacks currently as 10 years ago today was the closing ceremony of London 2012, what a time that was, making me a bit emotional thinking back 😅
Catch me crying…spent the past 2 weeks re-living London 2012. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times…London 2012 is what I base my whole personality on. I literally took “Inspire A Generation” and ran with it. The TeamGB Instagram post last week about all the Super Saturday medal moments had me in tears. Might go watch the opening ceremony again now, brb xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Me running to the other F1 thread when I see 5 pages of squid tit awaiting me on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Catch me crying…spent the past 2 weeks re-living London 2012. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times…London 2012 is what I base my whole personality on. I literally took “Inspire A Generation” and ran with it. The TeamGB Instagram post last week about all the Super Saturday medal moments had me in tears. Might go watch the opening ceremony again now, brb xoxo
Me with Vancouver 2010. I understand the Olympics have their issues but being there for your home olympics hits different

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.