Formula 1 Wags #133 Summertime sadness and NDAs - Not Delivering Any Slagginess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll just be sitting here clinging onto my blurry Whora in a hat screenshot for the rest of the day, avoiding all your GROSS PROFILE PICTURES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ll just be sitting here clinging onto my blurry Whora in a hat screenshot for the rest of the day, avoiding all your GROSS PROFILE PICTURES.
Petition to change our profile picture to Pierre in his hat WHEN he starts to slag this summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What profile pictures? What did I miss? Or maybe I'm just not remembering it
*insert 2nd Sharl I am so confused of the day*

• Haha
I think today is the 1 year anniversary on the infamous hands on the butt picture of the squids so someone (think it was @iona.a.smith ) said yesterday that we should do it our profile picture to celebrate πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Year ago , this beautiful video was posted on instagram . And iona had a great idea to celebrate this day with changing profile pic to this just for a day πŸ˜‚
70ABFCF4-AD73-4F08-B901-591D88EAF79E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
A tiny bit off topic, but anyone watching Indian Matchmaking on Netflix, doesnt that Vishal(?) guy look like a better looking (sorry😬) Indian Danny Ric? πŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Petition to change our profile picture to Pierre in his hat WHEN he starts to slag this summer.
I AM HERE FOR THIS. In fact, I’m doing it now cos why not.

Hahahahahaha can’t deal with this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A tiny bit off topic, but anyone watching Indian Matchmaking on Netflix, doesnt that Vishal(?) guy look like a better looking (sorry😬) Indian Danny Ric? πŸ˜…
haven’t started it yet but i’ve seen clips and yeah he’s 😍😍😍😍

🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌

cant believe there have been so few pics of him this break

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.