Formula 1 Wags #133 Summertime sadness and NDAs - Not Delivering Any Slagginess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
now who thought that was a good idea πŸ™„πŸ™„
exactly, I am sorry Instagram, but part of your charm is that I could stalk who liked what from the celebs I follow :D
honestly, I am not even sure some of celebs/IG celebs like this new thing, because the visibility of their likes is smaller :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Well, I feel pretty damn single seeing all those Squid pics....but also single men vaguely my age are shite, and I quite like getting my own way and to do whatever I want round without having to factor in anyone else...so nevermind. And for everything else, that's why we invented batteries πŸ˜…

On an entirely different topic I am wondering what is going to happen to the Formula E finale this weekend given that the weather forecast in Seoul looks like this. Cos sudden heavy rain didn't work out so great for them last time it happened in New York...and also the Pikachus will get wet! πŸ˜₯

Screenshot_20220812-155704_BBC Weather.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually have the ick so much it’s not even funny guys. Like I’m actually scared for myself. What is going on.
This is as far as I’ve got catching up so far but I HAVE LITERALLY JUST SAID THIS TO MAISIE AND I LOVE YOU πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Well, I feel pretty damn single seeing all those Squid pics....but also single men vaguely my age are shite, and I quite like getting my own way and to do whatever I want round without having to factor in anyone else...so nevermind. And for everything else, that's why we invented batteries πŸ˜…

On an entirely different topic I am wondering what is going to happen to the Formula E finale this weekend given that the weather forecast in Seoul looks like this. Cos sudden heavy rain didn't work out so great for them last time it happened in New York...and also the Pikachus will get wet! πŸ˜₯

View attachment 1494125
octipies are cutiers but I not feel single no moreπŸ₯°, I set alarm to waKe me up for so best be good

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is as far as I’ve got catching up so far but I HAVE LITERALLY JUST SAID THIS TO MAISIE AND I LOVE YOU πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You know what I’m glad we are all in the same boat (unintentional pun I promise) together

• Haha
I feel a bit dissapointed drivers, I really was counting on something, I as away a WHOLE day and apart from things we know (Squids cute, Pierre hidden, Sharl has dimples, Carlos has a nice back, etc) nothing scandalous new. 😬πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

I am so close to wishing Fernando would save this with some of his antics

I also might give Formula E a try but have no idea where can I watch it

Looks like DaN tiCktUM
OMG, LOL
Clive for you 😘
5d95174d86cd08a6aea57dc2150d8c58c5d16632.jpg

I feel like IVe done something wrong and yourall mad at me ?????
LOL why?
are you back from the holiday yet?

Look what I've found in the meantime,someone posted it on tumblr. Look at him now, living his holiday in sweet Squid couple, partying shirtless with DJ's, with his MClaren contract :ROFLMAO:

299ef287e5b61322e3b52e14af922513a9b8bf58.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You guys, I have something really important to tell you.
I'm an addict.
I'm addicted to Below Deck thanks to you all getting me into it againπŸ˜‚ Binged a whole season today.

and yay! 7 pages to catch up on. Sorry for all the incoming reaction spam❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thes are uk times
View attachment 1494199

No feel like this for a while

besides I only have like3 drinks
730 😭😭😭 never seeing this!

I feel like this all the time. I over analyse every situation and feel that people put up with me but don’t actually like me. At things like my sons football I always feel i’m intruding on the mums. For me I think it comes from my childhood friends who I don’t really bother with anymore.

• Heart
You guys, I have something really important to tell you.
I'm an addict.
I'm addicted to Below Deck thanks to you all getting me into it againπŸ˜‚ Binged a whole season today.

and yay! 7 pages to catch up on. Sorry for all the incoming reaction spam❀
I could only get season 7 and 8 so I’ve binge watched it all afternoon and still watching πŸ˜‚. I’m on S7 E11

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.