Formula 1 Wags #133 Summertime sadness and NDAs - Not Delivering Any Slagginess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Collecting threads like Pierre used to collect girls Garrix collects F1 drivers 🍸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yacht trip was a let down... Pierre is MIA.... Yuki on the chopping block.... DR throwing NDAs at poor Heidi
and we still have another 2 weeks until racing : (
I think we will at least get a Luisa reel by the end of the day (maybe to shut up anniversary haters)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly just waiting for more photos to see if theres an anniversary upgrade on the Tiffany's necklace 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This title is gold. Not sure if its a Monza original or someone else's suggestion but kudos to whoever! May this thread bring us heaps of drama this silly season ladies and Stephen. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I hadn’t even seen that because of the abs (both his and hers, ngl)
(The matching abs are cuter than the matching swimwear)
This could be me and Port Cop but I don't like (most of the) vegetables and he isn't showing his abs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.