Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread!

I'm on holiday on Mallorca. This morning i saw yachts. Just imagine it is the yacht of one of the drivers.....
20220810_103204.jpg

20220810_103207.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Minttu and @savedlatin21 migraines are no fun. Not only the terible headaches but the days after are no fun (don't know how to describe it in English).

Hope you both feel better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rinse first, sometimes the guide colour is patch but it's grand underneath ❤
Phew I think we're okay now. Rinsed off. It's not quite as bad. Borrowing a tinted moisturiser from my friend who takes a shade that matches the tan to cover up any dodgy bits. Think that will do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh migraine hangover 💜 I woke up with one at 5am this morning, my prescription killed it but I’m getting through them so much at the moment. Definitely think it’s the constant heat!

And yes I think your thread summary is spot on. I am still most excited by this George/Carmen/Patricio possibility. Apologies George if it’s not true, it’s just a bit of harmless pondering 💙💙💙
Happy your medicines managed to kill the witch a migraine is ❤
I've tried multiple prescriptions and some have worked a bit, but have then given me the worst heartburn after, so not going to use them anymore 😂

I can't really blame the heat here, since the forecast is all grey and very wet 😂 I was expecting a migraine when I started my vacation, since I was finally able to relax and have the time to be sick😂 I think it just missed its mark by a week, so there's that 😂

@Minttu and @savedlatin21 migraines are no fun. Not only the terible headaches but the days after are no fun (don't know how to describe it in English).

Hope you both feel better soon
I totally get what you're saying❤ The days after are horrible and a witch to get through.
gonna sleep and rest so much today, because I'm going to watch a play tomorrow, no matter how I'm feeling 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If anyone here is good with fake tan can someone please help me out! I go away for a break tomorrow and I've got a tan disaster on my face. It's so streaky and patchy.

I will send edits for a driver of choice in exchange for advice.

@aac_124 so glad you had a good date
@Minttu rest up
View attachment 1487111
A home made sugar scrub could be an option as well! Just gently scrub the fake tan off. And if none of that works: hide it with make-up. Embrace the tan and work with what you've got.

@Bobby1743 I hope you have a lovely holiday!

Everyone feeling ill of slightly off today, I hope you all feel better soon, @Minttu @savedlatin21 migraines are the absolute worst!

I'm in bed with Covid (caught it when the pandemic is finally over:rolleyes:) but it has lead to some productive digging! In the legal world most people know each other, or of each other. I recently got in touch with a guy who regularly works on F1 contracts and I asked him a bunch of stuff. He said he couldn't say anything on the record, but that Alpine seem to have a very good case and that the buy-out rumors regarding DR are true. Alpine is 1000% convinced they can force Piastra into compliance, and that the main mistake was made by CRB. The documents submitted by McLaren didn't ring any bells with the CRB in regards to his Alpine contract. And that can basically mean three things:
1. Alpine has a contract with Piastri that doesn't specify his work for the team (testing, racing, a full F1 seat etc) which is why CRB didn't see a conflict, or its the other way around:
2. McLaren has submitted a very basic contract (not guaranteeing a seat for a full season, but just team membership and nothing explicitly stated).
3. The CRB fucked up big time.

I think option 2 seems a lot more likely. There is no way Alpine has invested this much $€£ into Piastri without the possibility to reap the benefits.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A home made sugar scrub could be an option as well! Just gently scrub the fake tan off. And if none of that works: hide it with make-up. Embrace the tan and work with what you've got.

Everyone feeling ill of slightly off today, I hope you all feel better soon, @Minttu @savedlatin21 migraines are the absolute worst!

I'm in bed with Covid (caught it when the pandemic is finally over:rolleyes:) but it has lead to some productive digging! In the legal world most people know each other, or of each other. I recently got in touch with a guy who regularly works on F1 contracts and I asked him a bunch of stuff. He said he couldn't say anything on the record, but that Alpine seem to have a very good case and that the buy-out rumors regarding DR are true. Alpine is 1000% convinced they can force Piastra into compliance, and that the main mistake was made by CRB. The documents submitted by McLaren didn't ring any bells with the CRB in regards to his Alpine contract. And that can basically mean three things:
1. Alpine has a contract with Piastri that doesn't specify his work for the team (testing, racing, a full F1 seat etc) which is why CRB didn't see a conflict, or its the other way around:
2. McLaren has submitted a very basic contract (not guaranteeing a seat for a full season, but just team membership and nothing explicitly stated).

I think option 2 seems a lot more likely. There is no way Alpine has invested this much $€£ into Piastri without the possibility to reap the benefits.
Covid is an even worse witch than a migraine ❤ Hope you feel better soon, drink lots of water, orange juice, and when you think its all over and your feeling better, take some vitamin C supplements❤

We really are a bunch of nosey witches with connections, aren't we?
I'm not even sure what to say to the information you just gave us, other than: thanks for sharing. I'm just curious to see where it all goes in the end, and I really want something to be said soon. Just for clarity 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: 3

Is Daniel going to get a seat though?? 😏😂

Hope you feel better and thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 5

Does it not just mean that both contracts were legally written and fair but that the one that Oscar actually signs will be the one that stands? The idea that Alpine believe they can force someone into compliance is hideous to me. Also, and I hate to say it, I don't think Daniel would he staying at McLaren whether it was Piastri or someone else taking the seat so my guess is McLaren have taken whatever payout thats needed into consideration.

Reactions: 10

Thank you! I work in contracts... Not a lawyer... but enough to understand them. The problem here is the vague language all around 'owning' oscar but not with an official job for 2023. I thought at least mclaren signed him as reserve 2023.
But yes in legal stuff a case like this is a mess that will never go to trial because it would take years. So all just a settlement... which is fine but meanwhile DR is chillin.
Let's be clear though. Alpines vague language which others have alluded to from the start of the problem. Wish a podcast would get a lawyer on just to break it down.

Reactions: 12
Is Daniel going to get a seat though?? 😏😂

Hope you feel better and thanks for sharing!
Maisie asking the right questions, who is that Oscar guy anyway?

Thanks miss @MsCurly, it's nice to read something realistic from time to time *uninstalling twitter but missing memes*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.