Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooooh. Would love this.
Got goosebumps watching this ❤😅

I just love reading the Norwegian "expert" opinions on what is going to happen.
They are saying that Alpine can buy out Pierre. And the next thing he's saying is this:
"But at the same time, his chemistry with Esteban is apparently not the best" 😂 Continuing the expert is saying that Iwasa can be a potential AT driver with Yuki. "But it will be a narrow slope to navigate sponsor wise with two Japanese guys"
About Alfa Romeo he says: "I think they will go for another year with Zhou. They are happy with the Chinese"

Some of his opinions are very based of off what he means himself. Buy I laughed out loud at the "the chemistry between Pierre and Esteban isn't the best" 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This was legitely us but standing on a different turn 😅
My poor brother
Although he couldn't stop repeating "unbelievable" about Max long after we already left track, parking, highway, Hungary

Reactions: 4
it’s lunchtime and this article is still killing me:

gonna start describing my hair as “lazily parted to the side”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
tragically not, but i’m “not one for mirrors” - whatever that means 🤣

i love how this whole article is about what a ball of sad, but handsome, angst carlos is. i wonder what he thinks about it.
Bet he’s sad and angsty about it while still being handsome

• Haha
Reactions: 9
tragically not, but i’m “not one for mirrors” - whatever that means 🤣

i love how this whole article is about what a ball of sad, but handsome, angst carlos is. i wonder what he thinks about it.
One thing I really like about carlos is he seems to be one of the more level headed guys on the track. He doesn't seem to carry emotion on him as easily as say Charles, Lando, Russell or Max at times. I know he said its something he gets from his dad, to leave the race on the track and look forward instead of dwelling. I didn't really understand that but it seems to be true considering all the ups and downs he's done and you never see him let his emotions get the best of him. Hes also said a few times that's something he hated seeing in lando... that he was such a good happy guy, but would really take things hard and be down on himself. I think Daniel is a lot of the same, but just hasn't had the same ability to rebound from a bad race like carlos

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bet he’s sad and angsty about it while still being handsome
🤣 reading gq, in a sad but handsome way.

“carlos swept his messily but not overly so hair from his perfect forehead as he read the gq article. his huge soulful doe eyes struggled to focus on the text…..” etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lewis vs onion
Drive a car at ridiculously high speeds, but undone by one little onion 😅

Maybe just grossed out as opposed to a phobia? That said I know of people who are afraid of a) bones (they would freak out if they saw leftovers from say chicken wings etc) and b) buttons, so anything is possible!

• Haha
One thing I really like about carlos is he seems to be one of the more level headed guys on the track. He doesn't seem to carry emotion on him as easily as say Charles, Lando, Russell or Max at times. I know he said its something he gets from his dad, to leave the race on the track and look forward instead of dwelling. I didn't really understand that but it seems to be true considering all the ups and downs he's done and you never see him let his emotions get the best of him. Hes also said a few times that's something he hated seeing in lando... that he was such a good happy guy, but would really take things hard and be down on himself. I think Daniel is a lot of the same, but just hasn't had the same ability to rebound from a bad race like carlos
i’ve always read that too (with regards to leaving things on the track) - so i was interested to see why this article seemed to imply that he doesn’t do that and sits in darkened conference rooms thinking about stuff. i’ve never seen him portrayed that way before and it’s directly at odds of what he’s usually like. he has a great and settled family, seems genuinely to get along with everyone and go with the flow, keeps his temper - like you say. i wonder if the article just wanted to make him a counterpoint to charles (who they write like a boyband member). it’s all very strangely written!

• Heart
Alright latest bit i'm hearing on 'Al Piasco' is that Alpine is relying on Oscar's signing to Alpine.... Driver Academy, not a new contract that would have been an actual F1 seat. I thought he was reserve for Alpine but maybe his Alpine Driver Academy contract also covered reserve/testing duties (I think that's how lando's went with mclaren). I guess that's why they are going after oscar as an 'investment' rather than a driver money wise

i’ve always read that too (with regards to leaving things on the track) - so i was interested to see why this article seemed to imply that he doesn’t do that and sits in darkened conference rooms thinking about stuff. i’ve never seen him portrayed that way before and it’s directly at odds of what he’s usually like. he has a great and settled family, seems genuinely to get along with everyone and go with the flow, keeps his temper - like you say. i wonder if the article just wanted to make him a counterpoint to charles (who they write like a boyband member). it’s all very strangely written!
honestly think the author is crushin' hard on carlos. he just got lost in those dark eyes and lazily parted hair

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no. Vallteri also loves tractors....
Screenshot_20220810-143822_Instagram.jpg

Maybe they all get bored of the speed and want to compete in a tractorgp?!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw this on Tumblr so who knows how factual it is but I feel like it tracks. The photo is from supposed said dinner.
“I think this was 2016. and usually when they all (or most) have a meal after the last race with the rule being the WC pays. It being 2016 nico rosberg was expected to pay, but instead he got them to pay for their own meals and split the bill.”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Drive a car at ridiculously high speeds, but undone by one little onion 😅

Maybe just grossed out as opposed to a phobia? That said I know of people who are afraid of a) bones (they would freak out if they saw leftovers from say chicken wings etc) and b) buttons, so anything is possible!
My sister is terrified of cotton wool but onions is definitely up there in the weird category 😂

• Haha
My sister is terrified of cotton wool but onions is definitely up there in the weird category 😂
my only weird one was the pool drain... or any drain in general
but forced myself to touch it one day and survived so i think there is hope for lewis. you can tell he didn't want to face his fears.... just like he wanted to bail on a race because of his shitbox car... but he pulled through confronted his fears and insecurities and bleeping picked that onion up with his bare hands and vanquished it from his Merc chariot.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.