Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread❤ (a little late, but better late then never, right)

Happy to see your date was good @aac_124 ❤❤

What I've gathered so far is that the discussion of DR is still going strong, Pierre has gone into partymode and hiding on Social media, The Squids are just chilling on the yacht, being the only ones actually putting out content. And George is probably dating Carmen's brother and not Carmen, did I miss anything on my catch up from last thread?

Working on catching up on this one, so reaction spam incoming❤😇

still not feeling great today, but now I'm only having the migraine hangover and I am almost done with my report. I really hate writing reports on projects where I haven't written the application, there's so much information missing 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Minttu - feel better soon! 💙 migraine hangovers are the worst. good luck with your report!

just took my car for a service and PARALLEL PARKED for like the third time in my life. i could hear crofty’s voice in my head like “beautiful piece of driving”. stood and admired it for a while afterwards 🤣

(off to work now, pray nothing major happens before 4:30!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Rest up @Minttu 🤍 Migraines are the worst and always takes a couple of days to feel like you again. Drink plenty of water!

just took my car for a service and PARALLEL PARKED for like the third time in my life. i could hear crofty’s voice in my head like “beautiful piece of driving”. stood and admired it for a while afterwards 🤣

The way F1 infiltrates our lives! I was overtaking someone last night and I’m like BUT HERE COMES AIDILLLLLLL! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy new thread❤ (a little late, but better late then never, right)

Happy to see your date was good @aac_124 ❤❤

What I've gathered so far is that the discussion of DR is still going strong, Pierre has gone into partymode and hiding on Social media, The Squids are just chilling on the yacht, being the only ones actually putting out content. And George is probably dating Carmen's brother and not Carmen, did I miss anything on my catch up from last thread?

Working on catching up on this one, so reaction spam incoming❤😇

still not feeling great today, but now I'm only having the migraine hangover and I am almost done with my report. I really hate writing reports on projects where I haven't written the application, there's so much information missing 🙃
Migraines are the worst, feel better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The way F1 infiltrates our lives! I was overtaking someone last night and I’m like BUT HERE COMES AIDILLLLLLL! 😂
ha, same 🤣 i sometimes also think “BOX, BOX!” when i’m pulling into a petrol station 🏎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@Minttu - feel better soon! 💙 migraine hangovers are the worst. good luck with your report!

Just did the calculations on how much fruit I carried a few weeks ago, for it to go into my report. Almost 150 kg... no wonder my arms still feel sore😂

Look at you parallel parking and all that🎉🎉 I'm proud of you❤ (totally understand why you're admiring if after😂) I still suck at it, so not doing it 😂 I'd rather take ten drives arround a parking lot to find a place to reverse in, rather than having to parallel park 😂

One hour until lunch, and I just realised I forgot my lunch at home.. oh well, might aswell go and buy something in the cafeteria at work for the first time, then 🤷‍♀️😅
Thanks everyone for the well wishes, migraine hangover is still going strong. There's also something with office lights that stresses my eyes, so I remember why I loved having my office at home now 😅

ha, same 🤣 i sometimes also think “BOX, BOX!” when i’m pulling into a petrol station 🏎
I've learned my dog to "Box, box" when going into her crate😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Question
Could an f1 car parallel park?
i’m sure they struggle going into reverse (like they CAN reverse but it’s a hassle to get them to do it) so i guess it would be tricky. you could spin in it, if you were really good at it!

should be the next grill the grid challenge imo 🧐 get them to do normal driving manoeuvres in their f1 cars 🤣

@Minttu - that’s so cute with your dog 🥺 hope she doesn’t automatically go into her crate when she hears it on commentary though! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Minttu - that’s so cute with your dog 🥺 hope she doesn’t automatically go into her crate when she hears it on commentary though! 💙
She won't, she knows the difference between TV and real life.😂 Even though I do wonder some times, was watching some youtube videos last night, and she really is watching the TV and want to interact with whatever is going on 😂 I'm pretty sure she is just so used to F1 and the commentary that she doesn't even care, when she was alone at New years (I was just downstairs in the flat and ate dinner and had a few drinks with my tenants) I put on a race for her to have some sound and company😂
Right now she doesn't even have a crate, she has her own room in the new house while I'm at work and out and about 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If anyone here is good with fake tan can someone please help me out! I go away for a break tomorrow and I've got a tan disaster on my face. It's so streaky and patchy.

I will send edits for a driver of choice in exchange for advice.

@aac_124 so glad you had a good date
@Minttu rest up
IMG_20220809_222842.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Ugh migraine hangover 💜 I woke up with one at 5am this morning, my prescription killed it but I’m getting through them so much at the moment. Definitely think it’s the constant heat!

And yes I think your thread summary is spot on. I am still most excited by this George/Carmen/Patricio possibility. Apologies George if it’s not true, it’s just a bit of harmless pondering 💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If anyone here is good with fake tan can someone please help me out! I go away for a break tomorrow and I've got a tan disaster on my face. It's so streaky and patchy.

I will send edits for a driver of choice in exchange for advice.

@aac_124 so glad you had a good date
@Minttu rest up
View attachment 1487111
If you have any facial toner with acids or a peeling face mask that will take a layer of it off for you ❤

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.