Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For GQ: you could have added also these, it would lighten the mood of the article LOL

908aa34be6828614b13c9e0516c484baebbd8795.png

22050715fe5a19320c9d7f808618fc36.jpg

Good night! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The other two girls on the left and right are new too since those aren't Luisa's friends we saw earlier... How many beds does this yacht have, damn ๐Ÿ˜‚
I think a lot of people are just chilling in Ibiza. Not even sure lus friends are staying on the yachtcascthey seem to be Mia post kygo. Maybe it's just April on the boat? I'm so confused.
The yacht only has room for 12 but only so many beds
Oh okay so the polly girl on the right might be dating tom? She was photographed with him at the Beso beach place. The other one is apparently ******followed by Heidi********

This photo of Patos sweat is so freaking hot
1660095811343.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think a lot of people are just chilling in Ibiza. Not even sure lus friends are staying on the yachtcascthey seem to be Mia post kygo. Maybe it's just April on the boat? I'm so confused.
Oh okay so the polly girl on the right might be dating tom? She was photographed with him at the Beso beach place. The other one is apparently ******followed by Heidi********

View attachment 1486658
Love how sweaty Pato gets so much. Like let me lick him clean. Or duck me when he is still dripping sweat.

Its a weird turn on, but sweaty Pato just takes him to the next level. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just read this article and I have mixed feelings about it, it's more heavy than light, I don't know how to describe it, maybe it's also because of the pictures. I only really like two:Sharl's I posted earlier and this one of Carlos. The rest I feel like they did not feel comfortable taking, but it's maybe just me๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜View attachment 1486538
Personally I don't think they did the best job with the photos. Everything feels so dark and empty like Ferrari's championship hopes

Max is only really a villain if you donโ€™t like Lewis and I donโ€™t like Lewis so....

His fans are too much though
Defending a racist doesn't exactly endear Max but other than that.....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the tone of that gq article is so weird - especially in the portrayal of carlos. itโ€™s absolutely like a tumblr fanfic where the tags are like #jealousy #angst #existentiallonging or whatever. carlos genuinely comes across as quite sad in it, which iโ€™m guessing is not the angle ferrari wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

They are Savโ€™s friends and have been there from the beginning, Iโ€™m pretty sure Polly and Hamish are together

826711D7-26FD-4494-92F7-F683FA2E5957.jpeg

I donโ€™t think Luโ€™s friends ever were staying with them, they were all already in Ibiza and only came onto the yacht for a day or in Aprils case over night but now sheโ€™s off with other friends as well

Reactions: 8
Maybe sheโ€™s there to help with the baby? Is she even 18 yet?
Probably, I mean they are being cheap-asses on things like wedding cakes, squatting at others apartment instead going to hotels...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe sheโ€™s there to help with the baby? Is she even 18 yet?

Think itโ€™s nice that the siblings are clearly close enough to choose to holiday together.
I think I remember Lando saying on stream before that his sister was studying A-levels when the chat were talking about exams so im guessing shes around 17/18

Reactions: 5
I just watched Danielโ€™s newest No Breaks video and one thing caught my attention: the second background song (itโ€™s called Fade Away by Rob Baird, just so happens to be Danielโ€™s friend lol). It has quiteeeee a lyric, I should say - Iโ€™ll post it down for you all to see:

I'm just gonna fade away
I can't stay here if I wanna stay sane
Guess I'm leaving down those streets of gold
All turned to rust as I grew old

I didnโ€™t want to cry today butโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sndi obviously isn't a lurker of any forum

Screenshot_20220810_091707.jpg

Screenshot_20220810_091719.jpg

Max would be shredded to pieces. But he flies with his own jet ๐Ÿ˜

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.