Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my only weird one was the pool drain... or any drain in general
but forced myself to touch it one day and survived so i think there is hope for lewis. you can tell he didn't want to face his fears.... just like he wanted to bail on a race because of his shitbox car... but he pulled through confronted his fears and insecurities and bleeping picked that onion up with his bare hands and vanquished it from his Merc chariot.
Such a hero

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also I just saw this of Lewis... i think its old because it doesn't look like africa
1660136689150.png

but OG style right here
shaved body hair
wire rim ray bans
bucket hat
and cross chain
basically anything that is happening in F1, Lewis did it first.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Drive a car at ridiculously high speeds, but undone by one little onion πŸ˜…

Maybe just grossed out as opposed to a phobia? That said I know of people who are afraid of a) bones (they would freak out if they saw leftovers from say chicken wings etc) and b) buttons, so anything is possible!
I can to some degree understand the people who can't handle bones. I have no trouble seeing a bone or what an animal ate as their last meal or anything like that. Nothing animal related can get to me.
But one of the worst things I've ever seen is the x ray of my own foot the first time it broke, made me dizzy and unwell. Same when I had one of the many MRIs of my brain done, just couldn't stand the thought of that being under my own skin, and at the same time being on that screenπŸ˜‚ I'm such a whimp when it comes to that. But seeing my friend have a bone sticking out of their arm didn't make me squeamish at all, πŸ˜‚

Apparently there's an Enzo Ferrari biopic being filmed starring Adam Driver and Penelope Cruz?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh no. Vallteri also loves tractors....
View attachment 1487681
Maybe they all get bored of the speed and want to compete in a tractorgp?!🀣
I'm definitely recreating that gif with my lawn tractor and dog. My dog is the same breed as the one in the gifπŸ˜‚ (I might even know the dog or at least one of the dogs I've owned are related to it in some wayπŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Talk about slapping a man while he’s down πŸ˜‚
They keep doing those comparison thingies but I was hoping they'd skip McLaren πŸ₯΄

Also Damiano is out here developing a new obsession... Love that he throws all these reels in his stories like his fans aren't completely confused about whether he's hacked or not πŸ˜‚ And this is a reel about Charles winning a championship, he's one of us πŸ₯° someone send him an invite for Tattle

1660138202922.png

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
honestly i was hoping it wasnt the same shrt, but i feel like the button is broken or something because its the exact same shirt
1660138602314.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw this on Tumblr so who knows how factual it is but I feel like it tracks. The photo is from supposed said dinner.
β€œI think this was 2016. and usually when they all (or most) have a meal after the last race with the rule being the WC pays. It being 2016 nico rosberg was expected to pay, but instead he got them to pay for their own meals and split the bill.”
I think it's even pettier than that. Lewis was reigning champ, so it would have been on him to pay, but Nico suggested everyone pay themselves so it was split 18 ways. Nico then told the media he didn't know why Lewis wouldn't pay for everyone

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I saw this on Tumblr so who knows how factual it is but I feel like it tracks. The photo is from supposed said dinner.
β€œI think this was 2016. and usually when they all (or most) have a meal after the last race with the rule being the WC pays. It being 2016 nico rosberg was expected to pay, but instead he got them to pay for their own meals and split the bill.”
So he didn't pay the bill AND beat Lewis Hamilton in the SAME MACHINERY, what a guy πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stop what you’re doing!! Charles has posted his first TikTok!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.