Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder did the Ferrari PR people know the direction of the article
Usually they dont..don't... unless it's some ad. An actual journalist wouldn't reveal that and would only call to fact checkm. I would assume this one was reading the room earlier in the season.

Reactions: 6
Look at this from GQ. Is this journo a F1 fan or just reading the situation?
I just read this article and I have mixed feelings about it, it's more heavy than light, I don't know how to describe it, maybe it's also because of the pictures. I only really like two:Sharl's I posted earlier and this one of Carlos. The rest I feel like they did not feel comfortable taking, but it's maybe just me😏😏
GQ0922_TOC_04_wm.jpg

Reactions: 6
the direction of the article is odd. it also reads like a fanfic, as most of their articles do. i find it cringy and hard to get through ngl 💀💀
96F0F340-BC7F-4690-85E0-E70EF4B31520.jpeg

A3B0553E-9AA3-4EA3-85BD-26AD60F20477.jpeg

9FF9C210-0102-4B8A-9600-D718A3781DCA.jpeg

tell me that’s not a fanfic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just read this article and I have mixed feelings about it, it's more heavy than light, I don't know how to describe it, maybe it's also because of the pictures. I only really like two:Sharl's I posted earlier and this one of Carlos. The rest I feel like they did not feel comfortable taking, but it's maybe just me😏😏View attachment 1486538
I’m not a big fan of the photos either. There’s a few that’s ok. Funny how Charles posted his on Instagram and Carlos didn’t.

Reactions: 8
So journalist is freelance and definitely more a non fiction writer. Hes British, Interesting GQ chose him but not complaining

Reactions: 4
I like this very much
Soon you'll become the most popular and the richest

Me with 99% of wags

Come on Rayne, you are already on the dark side

Plus you see Max isn't a villain, Lewis is. #letThemPoop
Max is only really a villain if you don’t like Lewis and I don’t like Lewis so....

His fans are too much though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Max is only really a villain if you don’t like Lewis and I don’t like Lewis so....

Now some may quote you with

But Max at least didn't bonk EsteBestie in crashed car which shunt HE caused

I am SO gonna regret this in the morning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
GQ is kinda like the male version of Cosmopolitan to me. Nothing beyond surface stuff and written to appeal to a wide audience. If that makes sense?

Reactions: 10
Now some may quote you with

But Max at least didn't bonk EsteBestie in crashed car which shunt HE caused

bonkgate makes me laugh every time i think of it 😭😭 jaw dropped bc i genuinely thought george was going over there to say sorry LOL. but nopee

• Haha
Reactions: 9

You don't like Lewis even a little tiny bit?Little LewLew wouldn't believe LOL 😘😘😘
Ew2rbh3WUAIOytS.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just read this article and I have mixed feelings about it, it's more heavy than light, I don't know how to describe it, maybe it's also because of the pictures. I only really like two:Sharl's I posted earlier and this one of Carlos. The rest I feel like they did not feel comfortable taking, but it's maybe just me😏😏View attachment 1486538
I will hand it to Carlos. Those are some beautiful eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 7
bonkgate makes me laugh every time i think of it 😭😭 jaw dropped bc i genuinely thought george was going over there to say sorry LOL. but nopee
And that tit-talk in media pen later until Toto said it's enough

Don't get me wrong George, give us more of that, step outside the cage 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.