Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm like two threads behind, someone give me the rundown of what I've missed, I'll pay you in Yuki gifs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The tide is turning I am living to see some people brave enough to share their true opinions on Lando 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ferrari was doing so good, laying low, distracting us with their drivers
and now this tit. 17 years worth of brakes recalled. Brilliant
god I was panicking for a moment and then remembered I drive a German shopping trolley

I am the Fernando Alonso of tattle
Spy Kids specs set to SHADE

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The article with Charles and Carlos is interesting 🤨

View attachment 1486472
I read it earlier and so obvious Carlos is seen as the 2nd driver. Ferrari has been my team for years but Carlos seemed happier at McLaren. He’s obviously signed until next year but if they don’t resign him after that I don’t know where he would go

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I LIVE for this no-poop rumour about Lewis
Come on, you know it's true
Same as the one they posted about Max 🥰

Screenshot_20220619_020011.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh DR is going to be our Team Principal 😎👌
I like this very much
Soon you'll become the most popular and the richest

“Little lord lando” 🤣

this thread is making me hate all F1 drivers, supporting none of them next season they’re all overpaid knobheads
Me with 99% of wags

Honestly though who am I going to support next season? I do love a villain so I’m thinking Fernando and Max 🤣

I actually like max but I do get annoyed that he keeps winning so not sure how that will work
Come on Rayne, you are already on the dark side

Plus you see Max isn't a villain, Lewis is. #letThemPoop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like this very much
Soon you'll become the most popular and the richest

Me with 99% of wags

Come on Rayne, you are already on the dark side

Plus you see Max isn't a villain, Lewis is. #letThemPoop
I agree...
come-play-with-us-the-shining.gif

also #letthempoop needs to trend. But that could be the gin talking 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The tide is turning I am living to see some people brave enough to share their true opinions on Lando 🤣
How about half of his family

And him... I still love him but everything went meeeh after passive or as we would say in Croatia "over dick" 15 minute long stream just before 100-euros-hoodies merch launch and everything yikes that came after it about it 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.