Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just clicked on here and saw it said site was updating thought we’d broke the website

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After hearing Little Lord Lando I can’t stop thinking about another little lord

Thanks to @aidil
EDC07534-B940-47EE-B3DB-73B6FC942243.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly though who am I going to support next season? I do love a villain so I’m thinking Fernando and Max 🤣

I actually like max but I do get annoyed that he keeps winning so not sure how that will work

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenson was the OG slag. I’m not a huge fan now but was when he was younger (possibly more to do with the fact that I’m old now 😂)

Reactions: 9
Just clicked on here and saw it said site was updating thought we’d broke the website
I once had a dream where Tattle got deleted from the internet because it became too much of a platform to spread hate (i once read an article about that lmao) so we couldn't talk anymore after that & we lost everyone and it made me sad.

Actual footage of miss Suzan waking up thinking her favorite gossip forum has decided to yeet itself into oblivion because of a dream: (because i have too many of these saved and i want to use them)

1660081441036.png

1660081611520.png
1660081576402.png

edit: these images also apply to me when i realize i used ''yeeted'' as a serious word in a sentence lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love Joan Collins. Did you see her at the Queens jubilee in the cars that Sunday they did the big Sunday parade. I’m old enough to remember Dynasty. She was brilliant in it
I did, she looked fabulous. I also remember Dynasty 😂😂 and I remember how she was the butt of so many jokes because people are pricks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Joan Collins. Did you see her at the Queens jubilee in the cars that Sunday they did the big Sunday parade. I’m old enough to remember Dynasty. She was brilliant in it
I remember Dynasty. That was glamour! No one fights each other in long sequin dresses anymore. 🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This is hilarious ! I just showed my daughter & she found it funny too. He definitely gives me Little Lord Lando vibes 😂. Not a huge fan I have to say 😳

@aac_124 glad your date went well. Are you still on holiday?
Thank you 🥰 yep I’m here to Sunday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.