Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah that’s fair, Lando would be the number one I guess. But imagine the drama 🔥 instead of fighting for girls they’d be fighting for real and that seems like great character development
I’d have to take out a loan to cover all my prescription costs 😂 I’m anxious enough as it is! I’d also probably get banned from this thread 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d have to take out a loan to cover all my prescription costs 😂 I’m anxious enough as it is! I’d also probably get banned from this thread 👀
Never ❤ you’re not alone, in a Pierre Lando line up, as of today, I’d root a bit more for Pierre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So do we think lando is pro oscar or not so pro oscar as a teammate at the moment?

At least with DR it makes him look good. with oscar it could be great for pushing each other but I'm also getting too much alpha from both of them. Neither Carlos or Daniel were like that

Reactions: 10
I swear to god I never saw him as THAT attractive but him slagging it up after Kate completely changed the way I look at him which is just toxic of me I know but I don’t care
Definition of BDE when you can pull women while wearing such tit SHOES.

1660078748518.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do but McLaren ain’t it. I’m not here for him playing second fiddle to Little Lord Lando, it would be toxic. I just really don’t like them but I’m staying quiet cos I’m outnumbered on this thread…

You're safe with me. I'm eating popcorn and watching the happenings on all things McLaren. 😆
neutral-get-myself-back-to-neutral.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So do we think lando is pro oscar or not so pro oscar as a teammate at the moment?

At least with DR it makes him look good. with oscar it could be great for pushing each other but I'm also getting too much alpha from both of them. Neither Carlos or Daniel were like that
if i was lando i’d be not so pro tbh - daniel hasn’t pushed him and carlos was like an indulgent big brother. it’ll be a completely new dynamic that he hasn’t had with a teammate before and i am intrigued to see how/if it works out!

Reactions: 9
Not me having an orchestral version of the theme song on repeat for the last hour to cure my summer break sadness… I need human interaction 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In fairness, that I get. My whole family do manky shites and I have told them before I'll build an outdoor toilet and then can use that rather than stink up the house 🤢🤢
44B53AF7-1EF0-448F-939F-6B367CF8F870.jpeg

(Who knew Lewis would give off the same vibes of this woman but here we are 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
something for Pierre if he ever visits 😘
98a6af514d501599ec6ff75e15f7b988fbd0f885.jpg
93e2916be4d33852a2af8de9e8e7dc0bced05b30.jpg

7236f266-personal-vlog-youtube-thumbnail-50.jpg

PS I cannot believe but still Fernando with his news on Day 1 is the biggest shakeup (that is why I allowed myself to post the picture above with him) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.