Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh that basic selfie story which ends with πŸ˜‰πŸ¦†

I bleeping can't πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F1 and Indy not so different, you still have people using squeegees and leaf blowers on the pit boxes to dry them out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The Indy race will probably be delayed by an hour, it’s raining like crazy (Callum live on IG and Pato in his stories)
Just tuned in now, and it's just perfect that it has been delayed πŸ™Œ

Ended up going on a spontaneous hike with my little furry friend in the national park just 30 minutes away. She has been wading in mud and I've been eating cloudberries for days. On my way home I was looking for moose, but all I could see was a roe deer buck jumping over the road in front of me πŸ˜…
Snapchat-1253784822.jpg

I'll take you all hiking up here once I get more familiar with the area❀ It's so nice, and if we're lucky we'll find a bear in one of the many swamps πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sometimes when I'm watching squid squad it reminds me of the show Entourage that was based of Mark Walhbergs early acting career. If you've seen it then the character match up to lando's entourage
View attachment 1480670

If it helps, the US networks haven't even started airing anything yet

Squid Squad in all white theme for the night
Maybe Geri Halliwell Horner is joining them for a white themed party πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love this girls TikTok’s πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They really are too predictable πŸ˜‚ I wonder if Lando will get to go up and DJ again πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

92A9673F-E1F7-44E3-AD6A-5F80110501F1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So what do we think, whose idea was all white since the heart and soul of the drama fun is not invited?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what do we think, whose idea was all white since the heart and soul of the drama fun is not invited?

I’m confused where the all white came from? Max is in a pink shirt and Lu’s is like a pastel lilac and green number πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3

They did all white last year too so they seem to be too lazy/boring to come up with new themes πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously am I going mad? That is pink, where are people seeing all white πŸ˜‚

2401C5E4-65F4-4C24-85E1-484044BFFFD9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I meant to share this from her the other day. Bottas doing the thirsty Thursday intro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.