Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jakob joked about not being invited on Max's stream and Max replied "Blame the Guinness monster not me" who i think is Oliver from things they have said in the past😅
Oliver organising it all does make sense too if it was Sav who fell out with Jen Jen 😅
Oli and Sav have also bought along a couple of their close friends this year instead so that would make sense 🤔

Reactions: 9
in case it hasn't been posted (I am sorry, I don't know, did not catch up with all pages:)
it's actually hilarious :cool::LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reading some people comments on callum stream's is painfull sometimes, i feel for him... Always asking him if he will go to f1 or to come back to f2 "because f2 is not the same without you" Can people just move on ? They act like indycar is not one of the biggest motorsport série in the world and he has a multiple years contract with his team 🙄
And comment like this like guy have any idea of the situation between callum and ferrari 🙄

Screenshot_20220807-205548_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
if she and Connor turn up later i will be very disappointed for the lack of drama but atleast it is made up for with Jen Jens posts 🤣
Yeahhh

Jen Jen we only care about drama we know about
Soooo spill it

Reactions: 2
Looks like they’ve docked in Ibiza from their stories, Kygo here we gooooo 💃🏻👯‍♀️

It was great, we saw some excellent semi finals for the men's and women's 200 and 400m and the steeplechase to finish....whoever said yeah let's do hurdles round an athletics track and have one of them be jumping into a trough of water to spice it up 😅

It was amazingly well organised. Free public transport and a fleet of shuttle buses to take everyone in and out of the stadium from the city. We thought we'd have to wait a while after the end to get on a bus, but nope, the queuing system worked so well we stood still for like 60 seconds max. I feel like some F1 tracks could learn a thing or two from them!

Was quite chilly by the end of the evening though, which is the first time in about 6 weeks of this heatwave we are having that I've been cold! I may also now have minor glasses/sunglasses tan lines too 😅

A pic of our view... we were quite high up 😆
View attachment 1480578
So cool! I would love to go watch athletics. The steeplechase is crazy.

• Heart
Any rough starting time for Indy ??
No idea. 15mins after lightning clears, 30minutes for cars to grid. Plus any time they decide to add for fans to get into the stands. Probably at least an hour away.

This is bloody painful though, thought Montreal 2011 was bad for broadcasters having to fill the time, but these NBC IndyCar Zoom interviews are painful. The filler is gonna be sediment of the bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: 7
Sometimes when I'm watching squid squad it reminds me of the show Entourage that was based of Mark Walhbergs early acting career. If you've seen it then the character match up to lando's entourage
1659900802300.png

No idea. 15mins after lightning clears, 30minutes for cars to grid. Plus any time they decide to add for fans to get into the stands. Probably at least an hour away.

This is bloody painful though, thought Montreal 2011 was bad for broadcasters having to fill the time, but these NBC IndyCar Zoom interviews are painful. The filler is gonna be sediment of the bottom of the barrel.
If it helps, the US networks haven't even started airing anything yet

Squid Squad in all white theme for the night

• Haha
If it helps, the US networks haven't even started airing anything yet
Sky just piggyback NBC'S COVERAGE, it's just zoom interviews with drivers, it's so tit. And they've just had more thunder/lightening so the lightening clock resets, so at least another hour until we go green.

I won't be seeing any of this race.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.