Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so who’s with Baby Mila? Is Queen Cisca there after all? *wishful thinking*
Tbh they’ve probably got a nanny on the yacht (that sentence is just so rich it hurts 😂), Adam was busy living it up at Glastonbury Abbey extravaganza last night

Reactions: 10
I’m confused where the all white came from? Max is in a pink shirt and Lu’s is like a pastel lilac and green number 🤔😂
last year jennie was in all black for the white party 💀😂 this group is not the best with colours, it seems 🤔
1F6EA95B-28F0-45C7-BFB8-8A0A0A180CB1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This picture cracks me up because if I didn’t know them, Connor is the last person I’d guess as Jen Jens boyfriend 😂
righttt 🤣 like connors totally ruining the vibe of the photo by being an awkward distance away.. yet he’s the one who’s with her 😭

Reactions: 8
righttt 🤣 like connors totally ruining the vibe of the photo by being an award distance away.. yet he’s the one who’s with her 😭
the way his hand is on Landos shoulder also just looks ridiculously awkward 😅

• Haha
Tbh they’ve probably got a nanny on the yacht (that sentence is just so rich it hurts 😂), Adam was busy living it up at Glastonbury Abbey extravaganza last night
my favourite thing about their holiday is kids and grandkid on the yacht and Papa Norris on festival, I have a feeling who might be more fun to hang out with LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
edit: grammar LOL

• Haha
Wait so who’s with Baby Mila? Is Queen Cisca there after all? *wishful thinking*
Well from my you tube video recommendation (after laughing I got totally sucked in and watched what I can never afford) - it turns out there will be a lot of staff and boats like that and one of them is purely there for children if there are any 🤷🏻‍♀️ To be fair they probably put her down for the night then went out.

Edit to add - which there is nothing wrong with. Sure cinnamon will be claiming they are all irresponsible and left the baby alone 🙄
If we were ever out when our littles were wee babas we’d often be the ones to put them to bed before going out but then I was lucky that my kiddos slept through the night from about 4 months. They liked their sleep. Still do!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Connor is c-u-t-e
Like if I had to choose between their squad he would be my third choice

I think he's just above Tom Bale for me. You're forgetting about Niccolo and Martin. Jesus, I'd even take Max F before Connor and Tom

• Haha
Well from my you tube video recommendation (after laughing I got totally sucked in and watched what I can never afford) - it turns out there will be a lot of staff and boats like that and one of them is purely there for children if there are any 🤷🏻‍♀️ To be fair they probably put her down for the night then went out.
I hope it didn’t come across as me questioning their parenting because it definitely wasnt’t, I’m just hoping for Mama Norris to be there because she’s my favourite Norris 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Any Indy updates ??

Jen Jen reminds me of myself a bit, boyfriends mates and that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.