Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that Max is like everyone’s best friend. Seriously, everyone likes him. That really says a lot about someone to me.

Yes, I’m feeling the Max love today and am spreading it.
Repeating what Miss said
Only that I'm talking about Verstappen 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Indy race will probably be delayed by an hour, it’s raining like crazy (Callum live on IG and Pato in his stories)

Reactions: 5
You guys wanna talk about awkward atmosphere in the garage I always wonder what it was like at McLaren when Lewis put the confidential telemetry data on twitter before he left to merc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly! Just annoyed that everyone always shits on Lando’s friends when him and Luisa and her friends do the same thing. And I don’t think there is anything wrong with any of it. People should give Lando more credit. He’s not an idiot. And these people are his friends for a reason.

If I were a millionaire I would take my friends on a yacht too. And that wouldn’t make my friends leeches just because they weren’t millionaires as well.
They are not leeches for me because of going on a yacht. It's because exposing everything for followers. And Oliver and Savana are the worst. There I said it. Justice for Tom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
same! if they announce anything i need it to be before 7 or after 4:30 please 😭 or ideally on a weekend!

@Knit Happens - hope you enjoyed the games!
No please i have to work tomorrow and won't be able to watch the news or catch on the thread expect during lunch break 😭 Can they wait one more week, timing would be better for me ? 😂 Even if i am not sure i can survive one more week with 2846 new rumors à day and people going at each other throat (not on here) when nobody knows nothing of what is going on 😭
tomorrow is not good for me too, I'll have a very busy day at work, I might not be able to check any news. 😂

F1 teams, please consult the announcements' dates with us, so we can comment and laugh in real time 😇
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Indy race will probably be delayed by an hour, it’s raining like crazy (Callum live on IG and Pato in his stories)
Yes the loud rumble of thunder in Callum's live definitely sounded like not a time you want to be in a race car. We'll be watching Indycar at midnight if it doesn't stop soon!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Am I totally crazy or did Daniel only start following Estie Bestie this year? I swear he wasn’t following him at the start of the year but by April/May he was

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes the loud rumble of thunder in Callum's live definitely sounded like not a time you want to be in a race car. We'll be watching Indycar at midnight if it doesn't stop soon!
No come on I already fell asleep during quali because it was so late, I can’t go through this again 😂 I’m a grandma at heart

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They are not leeches for me because of going on a yacht. It's because exposing everything for followers. And Oliver and Savana are the worst. There I said it. Justice for Tom.

I’m actually here for #justicefortom

He actually streams/posts the least of any of them.

And while we are at it let’s poor one out for Jakob who still didn’t make the vacation squad cut. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread everybody!
Love the title!

I read in previous thread that the squids on a boat and traveling from ibiza to mallorca and menorca?
I am in Mallorca at the moment.(east of the island).

Do they stay on board all the time? Or do they get off to go to a restaurant?

If they do, maybe i can do some detective work and spy on them🤣
Well for now they are back at port, but who knows how it works. last year they actually went to multiple locations, so maybe they do it again?

Reactions: 4

And while we are at it let’s poor one out for Jakob who still didn’t make the vacation squad cut. 🤣🤣
Poor bloke didn't stand a chance... It was girls or him

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Poor Jakob, always the forgotten member

I’ll join the #justicefortom on this aspect, I still think he’s grimy but credit where credit is due 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Knit Happens - hope you enjoyed the games!
It was great, we saw some excellent semi finals for the men's and women's 200 and 400m and the steeplechase to finish....whoever said yeah let's do hurdles round an athletics track and have one of them be jumping into a trough of water to spice it up 😅

It was amazingly well organised. Free public transport and a fleet of shuttle buses to take everyone in and out of the stadium from the city. We thought we'd have to wait a while after the end to get on a bus, but nope, the queuing system worked so well we stood still for like 60 seconds max. I feel like some F1 tracks could learn a thing or two from them!

Was quite chilly by the end of the evening though, which is the first time in about 6 weeks of this heatwave we are having that I've been cold! I may also now have minor glasses/sunglasses tan lines too 😅

A pic of our view... we were quite high up 😆
20220805_172633.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Jakob joked about not being invited on Max's stream and Max replied "Blame the Guinness monster not me" who i think is Oliver from things they have said in the past😅
Oliver organising it all does make sense too if it was Sav who fell out with Jen Jen 😅

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.