Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so annoyed a private Instagram page posted an amazing compilation video of Geri White Lady performances but can’t post here 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Max stage side with Lando while the rest of the crew in the crowd?
A0C6F105-EFE2-43D1-880C-BB03CADEE2D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They’ve such a hard life 😂. I’m sitting here in my pyjamas watching Indy with my Coors 🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This Indycar circuit looks like the Big Dipper....aka a saucepan 😆

I might have to watch it in bed on my ipad, have spent the last 2 nights sleeping on a blow up mattress in my friend's living room so I am exhausted!

Reactions: 6
omg I have about 25 pages to catch up on cos I’ve been painting my bedroom all day… If it’s mostly Lando stuff please let me know now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
omg I have about 25 pages to catch up on cos I’ve been painting my bedroom all day… If it’s mostly Lando stuff please let me know now 👀
Mostly Lando and his leeches friends (😂)

no Pierre gossip that I remember only that he got a new Indian Jones type hat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do they always pit this early or is this normal for Indy if so why ??

Reactions: 5
How on Earth do you manage to get a fan photo in the middle of the ocean, that’s some commitment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.