Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah miss Miss, equal hate for everybody!

I mean we know we are going to get the most squid content from Luisa anyway. Or are we pretending it’s going to be from all their leech sucking friends that THEY choose to go everywhere with??
Also, if Lando’s friends are leeches then Luisa’s are too, right??
#equalhate

1659895410414.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Damn tattle tracking cookies, guess what my suggested videos on YouTube are - what it’s like to work on a super yacht! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I've finally caught up after getting back from my trip to the Commonwealth Games. Looks like Indycar might be a bit wild this evening!

• Heart
I mean we know we are going to get the most squid content from Luisa anyway. Or are we pretending it’s going to be from all their leech sucking friends that THEY choose to go everywhere with??
Also, if Lando’s friends are leeches then Luisa’s are too, right??
#equalhate

View attachment 1480393
OH MISS

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How about an announcement tomorrow besties?
No please i have to work tomorrow and won't be able to watch the news or catch on the thread expect during lunch break 😭 Can they wait one more week, timing would be better for me ? 😂 Even if i am not sure i can survive one more week with 2846 new rumors à day and people going at each other throat (not on here) when nobody knows nothing of what is going on 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No please i have to work tomorrow and won't be able to watch the news or catch on the thread expect during lunch break 😭 Can they wait one more week, timing would be better for me ? 😂 Even if i am not sure i can survive one more week with 2846 new rumors à day and people going at each other throat (not on here) when nobody knows nothing of what is going on 😭
same! if they announce anything i need it to be before 7 or after 4:30 please 😭 or ideally on a weekend!

@Knit Happens - hope you enjoyed the games!

Reactions: 5
I know I know, no one here is a real hater and I think it’s pretty clear ❤
Exactly! Just annoyed that everyone always shits on Lando’s friends when him and Luisa and her friends do the same thing. And I don’t think there is anything wrong with any of it. People should give Lando more credit. He’s not an idiot. And these people are his friends for a reason.

If I were a millionaire I would take my friends on a yacht too. And that wouldn’t make my friends leeches just because they weren’t millionaires as well.

• Heart

I've finally caught up after getting back from my trip to the Commonwealth Games. Looks like Indycar might be a bit wild this evening!
So Im actually from Nashville where Indy car is today.
and this will be the first time ever saw a race there. the indycrowds are just not what i wanted to be associated with growing up in the south.... but now watching from my TV in PJs that seems totally fine

Exactly! Just annoyed that everyone always shits on Lando’s friends when him and Luisa and her friends do the same thing. And I don’t think there is anything wrong with any of it. People should give Lando more credit. He’s not an idiot. And these people are his friends for a reason.

If I were a millionaire I would take my friends on a yacht too. And that wouldn’t make my friends leeches just because they weren’t millionaires as well.
I agree, they’ve known each other since they were children so that bond is probably quite strong. I don’t like Tom a lot for his ‘She’s a 10’ game and the things he’s said but still, I don’t think there’s anything odd about their friendship.

• Heart
Happy new thread everybody!
Love the title!

I read in previous thread that the squids on a boat and traveling from ibiza to mallorca and menorca?
I am in Mallorca at the moment.(east of the island).

Do they stay on board all the time? Or do they get off to go to a restaurant?

If they do, maybe i can do some detective work and spy on them🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.