Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, Lando also spoke to other teams while in the McLaren academy (mainly RB for the TR seat). However im pretty sure McLaren had a clause on his contract that he had to be signed to the F1 team by a certain date otherwise he was free to go. The difference being McLaren did sign Lando by that date, it seems Alpine didnt manage to do that with Oscar
... because Stoffel was tit back then and Nando currently is not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair, Lando also spoke to other teams while in the McLaren academy (mainly RB for the TR seat). However im pretty sure McLaren had a clause on his contract that he had to be signed to the F1 team by a certain date otherwise he was free to go. The difference being McLaren did sign Lando by that date, it seems Alpine didnt manage to do that with Oscar
yes Alpine waited until the very last minute to offer Oscar a contract.... when he had already covered his ass at mclaren just in case. Alonso probably was just about to sign his extension with Alpine too right before seb dropped the bomb. I think i mentioned yesterday but interviews with some of the people at AM said they had no clue Alonso was an option and they were prepared to go after Mick or someone else. Alsonso just came in directly with Lawrence before the end of the day on the 31st (when oscars contract was dead). They had already lost Oscar before Alonso left, that's what people dont get about it timing wise.

Reactions: 6
I also agree with this. He should lay low and let the legal and teams deal with it now knowing he is set for the future.
This whole thing is still a little bizarre to me in the US. We have so many weird under the table deals that go on in sports here, but for the most part people arent caught blindsided and most arent putting out statements about any of it on their own.
So next question...
Does Oscar have to sit around the Alpine Garage or the McLaren Garage for the rest of the season?
I think he will stays with Alpine until the end of the season because he has a reserve driver contract for the whole year i think (after will depends on what the contract board decide) but they will probably kept the datas from him, just like they will do with alonso.

I think he will stays with Alpine until the end of the season because he has a reserve driver contract for the whole year i think (after will depends on what the contract board decide) but they will probably kept the datas from him, just like they will do with alonso.
ah that makes sense. yes i guess the reserve driver contract is still good... so awkward.....

Reactions: 4
Also y'all we need to watch this lewis situation closely.... I'm really wanting him to be on some like African safari (an ethical one) get a way with this new hot smart lady

Reactions: 4
ah that makes sense. yes i guess the reserve driver contract is still good... so awkward.....
Alpine and McLaren garages will be awkward as 👀 everyone is still professional but there will be certain information that is no longer shared as it impacts the following year and they don’t want secrets taken to the competition.

Reactions: 8
Alpine and McLaren garages will be awkward as 👀 everyone is still professional but there will be certain information that is no longer shared as it impacts the following year and they don’t want secrets taken to the competition.
It's always awkward when a driver moves teams, like when Carlos left McLaren as well, or Checo and Force India (or Racing Point I guess), it just what happens but I'm sure they're gonna work through it nicely

Reactions: 8
I also agree with this. He should lay low and let the legal and teams deal with it now knowing he is set for the future.
This whole thing is still a little bizarre to me in the US. We have so many weird under the table deals that go on in sports here, but for the most part people arent caught blindsided and most arent putting out statements about any of it on their own.
So next question...
Does Oscar have to sit around the Alpine Garage or the McLaren Garage for the rest of the season?
Well the hilarious part is if McLaren need a reserve driver if one of them gets covid or something, their options are Nyck, Oscar, and........PAUL DI RESTA 😵😵😵

Imagine if Nyck is busy, Alpine say no to release Oscar, and the oul Schmokin Schotsman is in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well the hilarious part is if McLaren need a reserve driver if one of them gets covid or something, their options are Nyck, Oscar, and........PAUL DI RESTA 😵😵😵

Imagine if Nyck is busy, Alpine say no to release Oscar, and the oul Schmokin Schotsman is in
DD502996-7061-4B03-9B28-B74E669473B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
ooh, I am finally listening to Yuki&Pierre's podcast, as I run throught some papers for tomorrow and need to listen to something while doing so, I have to say, it's very enjoyable, cool podcast :cool:
edit: spelling error:)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And Daniel just replies ‘did you not hear what I’ve been saying the last few weeks?’ 😂
He literally said that in the Press Con in Hungary to Crofty 😂😂 the way things changed so quickly, they're all a bunch of bleeping sandbaggers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jen Jen’s falling out was obviously with Sav, right? I mean she wasn’t at the wedding even though she was posting pics from London that same weekend. Damnit, the nosey witch in me wants to deets so bad!!

Also laughing at Max and Tom dropping location pics and everyone giving them tit and then Luisa and Lando dropping them immediately after.

Hate on, haters!!

1659895153692.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jen Jen’s falling out was obviously with Sav, right? I mean she wasn’t at the wedding even though she was posting pics from London that same weekend. Damnit, the nosey witch in me wants to deets so bad!!

Also laughing at Max and Tom dropping location pics and everyone giving them tit and then Luisa and Lando dropping them immediately after.

Hate on, haters!!

View attachment 1480385
Yeah miss Miss, equal hate for everybody!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.