Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@lni33 in the previous thread you said

'Im refusing to accept that any girl would go anywhere near Tom especially… 😬😂 I see zero redeeming qualities'

Unfortunately, my ex was the absolute double of Tom 🤮😢. I won't even defend myself, I don't even know what I was thinking 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's funny to see how different domestic Kimi is from driver Kimi

1) Domestic Kimi is automatically 100% more attractive to me I have to say 🤯

2) hello in the new thread, cool title:)

3) I have to say I think I'd rather go for Valtteri's type holiday rather than Lando's, not only because forest with shadow looks more friendly to me than sitting in full sun:) Being on a sea is wonderful, but if you don't sail yourself in a sailing boat and are just a whole day on a yacht - me personally, I'd die from boredom 🥺🥴😂

4) the fact that there are couples and a baby on a Bachelorette's yacht automatically looks to me not like slaggin' holiday, but a family cruise LOL Nothing bad about it absolutely, I hope everyone is having fun, but it's not like it's soooo wild 😂 (for the record, I do not believe cool holidays need to be wild, even for Pierre, no matter how much I'd enjoy reading about his adventures :)

5) Five minutes of Toto are here, I haven't seen it yet, just my youtube knowing me too well :)

EDITED to add pt. 6) also youtube suggested me 40 minutes of Martin Brundle visiting Christian at home. Once I have some time, I'll probably just listen to it, for Martin LOL and to see what Christian is saying LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1) Domestic Kimi is automatically 100% more attractive to me I have to say 🤯

2) hello in the new thread, cool title:)

3) I have to say I think I'd rather go for Valtteri's type holiday rather than Lando's, not only because forest with shadow looks more friendly to me than sitting in full sun:) Being on a sea is wonderful, but if you don't sail yourself in a sailing boat and are just a whole day on a yacht - me personally, I'd die from boredom 🥺🥴😂

4) the fact that there are couples and a baby on a Bachelorette's yacht automatically looks to me not like slaggin' holiday, but a family cruise LOL Nothing bad about it absolutely, I hope everyone is having fun, but it's not like it's soooo wild 😂 (for the record, I do not believe cool holidays need to be wild, even for Pierre, no matter how much I'd enjoy reading about his adventures :)

5) Five minutes of Toto are here, I haven't seen it yet, just my youtube knowing me too well :)

EDITED to add pt. 6) also youtube suggested me 40 minutes of Martin Brundle visiting Christian at home. Once I have some time, I'll probably just listen to it, for Martin LOL and to see what Christian is saying LOL
Toto you just need another button undone on that shirt

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@lni33 in the previous thread you said

'Im refusing to accept that any girl would go anywhere near Tom especially… 😬😂 I see zero redeeming qualities'

Unfortunately, my ex was the absolute double of Tom 🤮😢. I won't even defend myself, I don't even know what I was thinking 🙃
Well at least this person is an ex, I’m glad you saw sense in the end 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Talking of Toto this is the only reason why I’d like Merc to win constructors again this year so we see more drunk Toto 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Talking of Toto this is the only reason why I’d like Merc to win constructors again this year so we see more drunk Toto 😂😂
YES YES YES and honestly they have a good chance of being second and if Red Bull reliability strikes again, maybe even close up to first so YES

• Heart
Reactions: 7
sorry to bring the topic back around but I’m actually dying at how much Otmar is talking in the press. He’s telling his side of the story so soon it’s usually not like that?

like today there are quotes from him saying they did offer Alonso more money then he’s on now

Reactions: 15
This is so random but when Checo won Monaco and was on the podium they did a close up of his face and he had loads of blackheads on his nose 😂 and sometimes it pops up in my head again and I just wanna squeeze them 🤣. Someone get him a blackhead strip

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.