Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so random but when Checo won Monaco and was on the podium they did a close up of his face and he had loads of blackheads on his nose 😂 and sometimes it pops up in my head again and I just wanna squeeze them 🤣. Someone get him a blackhead strip
I love you so much Rayne

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is so random but when Checo won Monaco and was on the podium they did a close up of his face and he had loads of blackheads on his nose 😂 and sometimes it pops up in my head again and I just wanna squeeze them 🤣. Someone get him a blackhead strip
i literally only just realised your icon is cleaning with mario - which i think is kinda fitting with the comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
sorry to bring the topic back around but I’m actually dying at how much Otmar is talking in the press. He’s telling his side of the story so soon it’s usually not like that?

like today there are quotes from him saying they did offer Alonso more money then he’s on now
he is a scorned ex trying to get control of the narrative i think. i agree that we seemed to so rarely see him before all of this! fernando shoulda answered his calls.

Reactions: 9
i literally only just realised your icon is cleaning with mario - which i think is kinda fitting with the comment 🤣
Hallo ma lovely he’s got a massive conk with a blackhead problem too 🤣 wouldn’t go near his though
I hate how some people probably think I am mario because of ma pic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some near indecent sounds coming from Pato's filthy mouth!

But I think more drivers should be doing this and filming it for our entertainment. Particularly the getting in and out bit - here's looking at you Lewis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
he is a scorned ex trying to get control of the narrative i think. i agree that we seemed to so rarely see him before all of this! fernando shoulda answered his calls.
I feel a bit bad for him honestly I know nothing about the man he could be a big head but if what he says is true he was completely blindsided by Alonso, found out it the press. Then Oscar was gone to McLaren and Otmar couldn’t get a hold of either of them on the phone wtf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hallo ma lovely he’s got a massive conk with a blackhead problem too 🤣 wouldn’t go near his though
i’ve been staring at it from afar for the past few threads like who IS that and it suddenly came to me 🤣💎

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that who your pic is of? 😂 I refuse to believe it’s not you 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel a bit bad for him honestly I know nothing about the man he could be a big head but if what he says is true he was completely blindsided by Alonso, found out it the press. Then Oscar was gone to McLaren and Otmar couldn’t get a hold of either of them on the phone wtf 😂
same! especially if it’s true what they were offering alonso - then he leaves out of nowhere and isn’t answering your calls while partying in greece or wherever? i feel a bit bad for him (all too well, otmar’s version)

Reactions: 8
same! especially if it’s true what they were offering alonso - then he leaves out of nowhere and isn’t answering your calls while partying in greece or wherever? i feel a bit bad for him (all too well, otmar’s version)
Alpine did made themselves look foolish by posting that Oscar would be driving for them without contacting him. But as speculated at the time it could have been a move recommended by a lawyer 🤷🏼‍♀️ Made them look clownish as hell though

Reactions: 9
Alpine did made themselves look foolish by posting that Oscar would be driving for them without contacting him. But as speculated at the time it could have been a move recommended by a lawyer 🤷🏼‍♀️ Made them look clownish as hell though
i really want to know how that all went down because, like you say, announcing it before you get some kind of signature or guarantee is ridiculous. i don’t know if they were just convinced he would stay out of loyalty or maybe it had been discussed but not confirmed, but it was a terrible move. i don’t think anyone comes out of it looking great tbh, sadly including oscar.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.