Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went on their website their stuff is so dreamy

Insta knows I'm broke, it's just suggested the budget version of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See it’s deffo a dress for Monaco or St Tropez. If I wore that hear I’d be the talk of the parish with my knickers on show
Maisie, why would your knickers be on show? Shur, you'd have a good sensible slip on underneath that. You'd get a cold in your kidneys otherwise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When I go to beach I need a bag as big as this…View attachment 1485008like where do you keep things in that tiny thing 😂
exactly
When I go to beach almost anywhere I need a bag as big as this…

advantage and the irony of it is that when I travel I only need a small suitcase because I already have most stuff I need in the bag LOL and I hate big luggage when I travel :LOL:
this trend of tiny bags - I see them everywhere - I am wondering where the hell all the stuff goes

but honestly, the swimming suit is what intrigues me the most. I mean Lu, girl, respect, how do you do it. I would not know how to move in this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thinking out loud here but if McLaren terminates Dan's contract and nobody goes after him what do we supposed to do with Las Vegas without his honourable presence?!

I am not ready! :cry:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thinking out loud here but if McLaren terminates Dan's contract and nobody goes after him what do we supposed to do with Las Vegas without his honourable presence?!

I am not ready! :cry:
He will be there either way... with millions to play around with

• Haha
Okay took a moment to gather some research and from what I can see
Dainel was getting around 20 million at Renault
He agreed to 17 million with McLaren a year for the 3 years and bonus money
Rumor is Alonso was looking for 20-25 Million for a seat at alpine so that's what they were about to sign him for
So 21 million is fair, going with that.
again whatever amount McLaren Agrees to, gets reimbursed by Alpine if they agree to it
currently according to Alpine there isn't an open seat if their contract is valid. so its going to have to wait until an official release of oscar from a seat to even give daniel an offer.
McLaren meanwhile cant let him go if they also dont have oscar officially either.
so yeah i think this will all probably just be paid out. the court case is just going to make sure the money is worked out legally once they can agree on it

Reactions: 9
McLaren meanwhile cant let him go if they also dont have oscar officially either.
so yeah i think this will all probably just be paid out. the court case is just going to make sure the money is worked out legally once they can agree on it
So this is my fear, if Alpine get Oscar, I can't see DR wanting to stay at McLaren. Unless they try to pretend like Oscar was going to McLaren as a reserve driver for 2023 and then take DR's seat in 2024 to try to save face. Ugh 😩

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.