Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just saw this - Luisa in a newspaper with a stunning picture but that headline... ''Lu's Lando hope & glory'' πŸ˜‚

Ugh as if the s*n turned that hard hitting article about her skimpy bikini into a full page spread πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
explain the bag please. I'm still learning to judge them
Would you choose small/midi leather mother going to parent-teacher meeting no name bag for a beach bar just because its color fits your outfit?

Luckily Jen Jen is not there to see it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG THE BAG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

so while I'm not a huge fan of this suit/leotard thing
I am impressed that 1. it managed to stay in place and 2. the girl at PAELLA. and not even a mark on it!

Would you choose small/midi leather mother going to parent-teacher meeting no name bag for a beach bar just because it's color fits your outfit?

Luckily Jen Jen is not there to see it
Heidi shoulda loaned it
1660052354460.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I go to beach I need a bag as big as this…
4876D207-9FC2-4C63-AC6A-5F0C37613CF5.jpeg
like where do you keep things in that tiny thing πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That dress has been in my suggested ads for weeks, I'm tempted by it only for the fact I have absolutely no need for it πŸ˜‚
I’d love it. In my head I’d look like Heidi but in reality I’d look like Kat Slater gone wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
so while I'm not a huge fan of this suit/leotard thing
I am impressed that 1. it managed to stay in place and 2. the girl at PAELLA. and not even a mark on it!

Heidi shoulda loaned it
View attachment 1484975
I'm amazed she did not flash the leather mat getting into the boat, if I wore that it would have to be surgically removed from my flaps

I’d love it. In my head I’d look like Heidi but in reality I’d look like Kat Slater gone wrong
You can never go wrong with leopard print abd everyone should have a bit of Kat Slater in their life (maybe not her love life though, that's dodgy)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm amazed she did not flash the leather mat getting into the boat, if I wore that it would have to be surgically removed from my flaps

You can never go wrong with leopard print abd everyone should have a bit of Kat Slater in their life (maybe not her love life though, that's dodgy)
Just went on their website their stuff is so dreamy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just went on their website their stuff is so dreamy

It's stunning and not insane money (but still expensive for something you don't get much wear from)

I have the zebra stripe version (same colors tho) and it makes every figure look good
I'll live through you wearing it so πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's stunning and not insane money (but still expensive for something you don't get much wear from)

I'll live through you wearing it so πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
oh let me clear. its not the same dress exactly, but got it years back and same cut and material. but the pattern/drape and fit make it great for curves

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.