Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey mclaren you can also pay me 21 million not to drive for you xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if the article is true though, usually teams just have to pay next years salary to get rid of a driver and considering it said they are negotiating it im guessing if anything it will possibly be lower than his salary.
I think heโ€™s asking for an extra million or two for having to wear those McLaren crop tops in Miami with James Cordon. His abs are a commodity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Money badger

Which is the value of his 2023 contract. But if he gets full value, I'm 99% certain it will include a clause stopping him racing in 2023.

If he wants to race in 2023 in F1 for Alpine, he won't be able to demand full value.

If he races for Alpine (or another team) he will likely get the difference between his 2023 McLaren contract and the wages of the new team contract for 2023. So for example he signs for Alpine on $10million a season, McLaren compensate him $11million he loses out on.

Reactions: 14
Which is the value of his 2023 contract. But if he gets full value, I'm 99% certain it will include a clause stopping him racing in 2023.

If he wants to race in 2023 in F1 for Alpine, he won't be able to demand full value.

If he races for Alpine (or another team) he will likely get the difference between his 2023 McLaren contract and the wages of the new team contract for 2023. So for example he signs for Alpine on $10million a season, McLaren compensate him $11million he loses out on.
Wonder is the report wrong then they might be just guessing the reported amount going off of his current salary

Reactions: 6
Im convinced that the squid squad spend their full days staring at and taking photos of the sea at this point ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder is the report wrong then they might be just guessing the reported amount going off of his current salary
I think the $21million is probably his salary.

He would only get that if he doesn't race in 23. Hear it a lot with football managers when they get sacked. Often compensation reduces/stops when they get new jobs, not always, but sometimes.

Reactions: 11
I think the $21million is probably his salary.

He would only get that if he doesn't race in 23. Hear it a lot with football managers when they get sacked. Often compensation reduces/stops when they get new jobs, not always, but sometimes.
Ya that makes sense! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 2
maybe still is, but we will never know because of the NDAs and the fact that he wants to be seen as such serious Sir now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

at least some thirst traps are still there from time to time
and the internet from the past :LOL::LOL:

giphy.gif

He was the original slag
maybe still is, but we will never know because of the NDAs and the fact that he wants to be seen as such serious Sir now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

at least some thirst traps are still there from time to time
and the internet from the past :LOL::LOL:

edit: the lady on the left LOL
He totally was! My husband asked me with a straight face โ€˜if I thought Lewis had had many casual hook upsโ€™ how I laughed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Off topic but I never understand why that account puts their watermark over all their photos, even if they got the photos from someone else - like do they want credits for just sharing the photo? They gave credit to the person that took the pictures in the caption of the pic but still put their own watermark over the pictures as well?

And Lando seems to have taken the role of photographer because this is like the third photo i've seen of him with that camera in his hands ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also just saw this - Luisa in a newspaper with a stunning picture but that headline... ''Lu's Lando hope & glory'' ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.