Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh Oh... Port Cop is taking things hard
1659907750344.png

How on Earth do you manage to get a fan photo in the middle of the ocean, thatโ€™s some commitment ๐Ÿ˜‚

DAY 7 of Shirtless Sharl Complete!
thank you again sharl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Mostly Lando and his leeches friends (๐Ÿ˜‚)

no Pierre gossip that I remember only that he got a new Indian Jones type hat
Thought that would be the case ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ oh well, Iโ€™m bored trying to get to sleep so Iโ€™ll probably end up reading it anyway even though I donโ€™t know who any of these people are ๐Ÿ˜‚

Canโ€™t believe how much Whora is letting us down!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate it here, itโ€™s getting tough for Pato to do anything with the championship when he basically DNFs or drives with damage every other week

Reactions: 4
Indy in Nashville is just chaos. And not the good kind.
First indyrace i watched, and fell asleep to last year was this one actually ๐Ÿ˜‚
How many will be out in in the next half of the race? ๐Ÿ˜…

Iโ€™ve missed it. Just turned on to see full course yellow. What happened?
First, someone tried to park on Patos gearbox, resulting in them both having trouble, and them having a little crash.
Next up, we have two guys driving off, and then a crash with Sato and another guy.
I'm really not good with the names in Indy yet, forgive me for that and my poor explanations ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Indy in Nashville is just chaos. And not the good kind.
First indyrace i watched, and fell asleep to last year was this one actually ๐Ÿ˜‚
How many will be out in in the next half of the race? ๐Ÿ˜…

First, someone tried to park on Patos gearbox, resulting in them both having trouble, and them having a little crash.
Next up, we have two guys driving off, and then a crash with Sato and another guy.
I'm really not good with the names in Indy yet, forgive me for that and my poor explanations ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm here googling cloudberries, they sounded imaginary and that's okay too๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ They look lovely๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Everyone is just up each others arses in this Indycar race...what do they think it is, Formula E?! ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Well from my you tube video recommendation (after laughing I got totally sucked in and watched what I can never afford) - it turns out there will be a lot of staff and boats like that and one of them is purely there for children if there are any ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ To be fair they probably put her down for the night then went out.

Edit to add - which there is nothing wrong with. Sure cinnamon will be claiming they are all irresponsible and left the baby alone ๐Ÿ™„
If we were ever out when our littles were wee babas weโ€™d often be the ones to put them to bed before going out but then I was lucky that my kiddos slept through the night from about 4 months. They liked their sleep. Still do!
Mila is tending to the yacht. Some has to change the sheets and prep the dinner.

Max stage side with Lando while the rest of the crew in the crowd?
View attachment 1480887
Number 1 wag vibes ๐Ÿ’…
1659911511800.gif

• Haha
Sorry Baby C not a fan of this outfit. Is she braless? It probably costs a fortune but looks like something youโ€™d buy in a cheaper store to me. Martaโ€™s outfit is lovely

I'm here googling cloudberries, they sounded imaginary and that's okay too๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ They look lovely๐Ÿ˜„
They are soooo good! ๐Ÿคค it's a common dessert for Christmas, you just mix them with whipped cream and add some sugar, and it's amazing!
Probably going to go and pick some to freeze and bring with me down south for Christmas ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜… Now I've just experience a tiny fraction of the national park, but its so beautiful I want to go every night ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
Confession time. I donโ€™t have a clue who Kygo is. A singer? A band? A DJ? No clue. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy new threadโค

My big question is: when will Pierre start to slag it up?! And when will we know he did it? Will we get a photo dump with great quality and ratings of the places based on the girls there? I have so many questions.
For the love of god, please make it soon. I need something actually juicy to offset all this yacht snoozefest business ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
What is everyone hereโ€™s beef with Herta?? That he said he would take DRโ€™s job if was offered to him? ๐Ÿคฃ

He actually reminds me of an Indy version of Young Verstappen. Eager and compulsive at times and a little mistake prone but his raw speed is undeniable

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.