Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In some lighthearted news, the tumblr girls are having a crisis bc someone posted this picture of Nicky and no one realised he was this hot. Honestly he should have kept this look, I would be defending his weekly P20s with my life if he was still serving me Iranian fuckboi realness
View attachment 1475289
Why is he kinda 🀀 I can't do this anymore, I'm too god damn single

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah the more I think about this, the more I think Daniel leaked the info to ESPN. Which is a pretty good idea. we've got 2 teams desperate to get this hashed out and Daniel is the one who is holding all the cards. the more Public love he's shown and the backlash Mclaren gets before they officially announce it, the more his price tag goes up. plus i mean how he treats this going forward the rest of the season is a HUGE factor as well as to how McLaren looks

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also I think Alpine will be full on pink next year, so we will get port cop in pink!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Danban sounds like what Daniel calls things he doesn’t enjoy. A ban by Dan.
Danban the news, for example.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I read the Renault ceo doesn’t want Daniel back

Please sir forgive him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
yeah its not loading very well
everyone is rushing there for hints just like us
spoiler there will be none
Someone will be able to find a way to spin it into them hinting about things πŸ™„ And you know it just as well as I do πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.