Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andreas told him after the race 😕
Sorry I missed some posts so might have been discussed already. So McLaren obviously had been in touch with Oscar/Mark Webber before Alonso announced he was going to AM if DR was told Sunday. So DR was always going to be out of a McLaren anyway?

Reactions: 6
Sorry I missed some posts so might have been discussed already. So McLaren obviously had been in touch with Oscar/Mark Webber before Alonso announced he was going to AM if DR was told Sunday. So DR was always going to be out of a McLaren anyway?
I think so. I think McLaren had all this set up on July 31st which apparently was when nando was signed and dani was informed. Oscar already knew he was out weeks ago after williams was all they could offer him on loan. Which means fernando had little to do with it other than forcing them to go public at alpine

Reactions: 7
I read the Renault ceo doesn’t want Daniel back

Please sir forgive him
I have no idea what the CEO of Renault looks like, but since you're doing Otmar, I'll take one for the team and do the CEO 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy new thread everybody. I am on holiday. Saw i missed a lot of pages. Because wifi is bad here....i just ask, did i miss anything?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy new thread everybody. I am on holiday. Saw i missed a lot of pages. Because wifi is bad here....i just ask, did i miss anything?!
Just most of us being nerve wrecks, but nothing really new.. (nothing new in terms of news either)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have no idea what the CEO of Renault looks like, but since you're doing Otmar, I'll take one for the team and do the CEO 😂
CEO of Renault, Luca de Meo said he'd have DR back anytime when he left. Laurent Rossi is the CEO of Alpine, so I guess de Meo is his boss. I hadn't heard him say anything about DR but the reports are that he's the toxic trait at Alpine. It will be interesting to see who is the fall guy for bungling the Oscar signing after investing so much in his development

Everything is fucked Bob 😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This is the second cutest little devil I've seen today, first in line is my little asshole of a dog who's scared of everything 😂🥰

Take some time to do what ever you feel like, mnz❤ I've almost been worried about you and you dramatic monologue and lack of hope today.

Remember that we're always here for you, even when you want to send one of your dragons on us 🥰
What did I say? 😂😂
I write so much tit here 😆😆

No Micheal no this is so not right
View attachment 1475302
Is it wrong that out of this 4 I would love Alpha Tauri the most?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
CEO of Renault, Luca de Meo said he'd have DR back anytime when he left. Laurent Rossi is the CEO of Alpine, so I guess de Meo is his boss. I hadn't heard him say anything about DR but the reports are that he's the toxic trait at Alpine. It will be interesting to see who is the fall guy for bungling the Oscar signing after investing so much in his development
Booking my tickets to France to bring out my inner Scorpio and be the positive toxic person they need and want to get things straight.

And I will duck anyone who have any influence in where DR ends up 😂 (and duck up anyone who stands in my way)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.