Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did I say? 😂😂
I write so much tit here 😆😆
Just your overall vibe these last few days 😂😂 Yes i am aware you're writing so much tit and you're the drama queen at least I aspire to be 😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Who boy! I miss several weeks for vacation and bonkers work schedule and come back to this! I had skip lord knows how many threads since France but I think I'm up to speed. What a start to the summer break. I wondered when Fernando would tear off his "I'm a nice guy now!" costume and throw a grenade.

Missed you guys...hope everyone is surviving the drama so far ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wanna make use of my F1TV subscription to the fullest now that we’re on summer break soooo…

drop your favorite races to re-watch, pretty please! 🤍

Preferably starting from the 2010s 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not before I get a Portuguese queens pic… Kym you better be on it
I think if they met it was quick hi and nothing . They are not following each other on insta 😕 also picture of them together is another step of confirming the relationship . And they don’t want that 😂😂😭😭❤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wanna make use of my F1TV subscription to the fullest now that we’re on summer break soooo…

Montreal 2014.
Hungaroring 2014.
Spa 2014.
Malaysia 2016.
Baku 2017.
China 2018.
Monaco 2018.
Monza 2021.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Speaking of F1TV, does anyone know if it’s possible to use a subscription in another country? There’s no live broadcasting in Germany on F1TV because Sky holds all the rights but I’ve been thinking about getting a subscription this month (and the next) to use it in Turkey if I have the time and internet. Does that even work?

Reactions: 2
Forgot how close a relationship Mark Webber has to Andreas form their time in WEC.

Also you lot think you get bad ads. I have this

751D64D6-CE7A-4A30-8AE9-AAC5F7129299.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking of F1TV, does anyone know if it’s possible to use a subscription in another country? There’s no live broadcasting in Germany on F1TV because Sky holds all the rights but I’ve been thinking about getting a subscription this month (and the next) to use it in Turkey if I have the time and internet. Does that even work?
I tried to use it in Ireland recently (even tried a US VPN as I live in the US) and it wouldn't show anything live. It did seem to have some content available though. I didn't look to see if old races etc were viewable.

And that is a thing , we can’t be sure they will take him back 😕
Well TBF, there aren’t much better (driver) options… At the end of the day, he’s still a proven race winner + extremely marketable guy.

I am also based in Germany! (assuming that you are too).

I usually watch the live races from overt*kef*ns.com (replace the *’s with an a please 😘)

Sky subscriptions are just not worth it and they have terrible customer service making it so difficult if you wanna unsub to them 😵💫

Thanks for the race reccos so far!! Noting it down and keep it coming pleaseee 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I tried to use it in Ireland recently (even tried a US VPN as I live in the US) and it wouldn't show anything live. It did seem to have some content available though. I didn't look to see if old races etc were viewable.
Ah I see, thanks. It’s so frustrating how it varies so much depending on the country isn’t it?

I am also based in Germany! (assuming that you are too).

I usually watch the live races from overt*kef*ns.com (replace the *’s with an a please 😘)

Sky subscriptions are just not worth it and they have terrible customer service making it so difficult if you wanna unsub to them 😵💫
I am ❤ I do the same or I’m a parasite to my dad’s Sky subscription 😂 I don’t care if he’s burning his money but I’m certainly not gonna do it to mine 😂

• Haha

aside what everyone else has said - hungary 2021!

oh and in honour of happier danny ricc times, monaco 2016 2018! he was NOT happy in 2016 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.