Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the photo is adorable - like imola says the hand on cheek (and other hand to elbow) is cute. the caption is making me want to change my username to BabyC.
Sorry I can’t with the Baby C. Is she Baby C or him? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is so much less worse than anything L babies posted. Like ever.

Absolutely not, I have nothing against the photo, the photo is cute, but BABY C?!? If you saw a Baby L anywhere your head would explode 😂

• Haha
Absolutely not, I have nothing against the photo, the photo is cute, but BABY C?!? If you saw a Baby L anywhere your head would explode 😂
No thanks, Home is wherever I'm with you with feet and sandcastles is enough for 10 seasons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This is just to say its been 6 days of summer break
and 6 days of shirtless sharl... despite the burn!
Keep it up Charles!

Also predicting the chacha breakup will divide the F1 world
There's probably a good reason why her picture is in black and white 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Question as I don’t know much about their friendship group, is the Joris dude a friend as well as Charles’ content creator, I feel bad for the guy being dragged along to take couple photo shoots 😂

• Haha
Question as I don’t know much about their friendship group, is the Joris dude a friend as well as Charles’ content creator, I feel bad for the guy being dragged along to take couple photo shoots 😂
Who is NOT friends with Charles?
Im not sure, but I will say I know a lot of younger generation athletes are doing their own photo/content creation for insta/media. this person is like a personal life version rather than the team/sponser content. it helps athletes control their own narrative and also have their own photos out there. Not a bad idea and at least the ones i do know who do it ar in fact friends to some degree with that person. i think you have to be in order to have someone who takes the right photos

Reactions: 7
Imagine

STOP

She has literally changed the caption to Amore

She couldn’t possibly read here could she?
Nooo I wasn't being serious, after Monaco there were rumours about everybody impregnating everyone so we made fun of those and came up with Pierre getting Charles and Daniel pregnant, this was a joke about that, nothing else 😂

• Haha
Imagine

STOP

She has literally changed the caption to Amore

She couldn’t possibly read here could she?
Maybe Charles saw it and told her to “catch yourself on” (another saying of ours 😂). I know my husband would have got the tit ripped out of him by his mates if I had ever posted anything like this 😂

• Haha
Nooo I wasn't being serious, after Monaco there were rumours about everybody impregnating everyone so we made fun of those and came up with Pierre getting Charles and Daniel pregnant, this was a joke about that, nothing else 😂
I have seen a few on Twitter jumping to actual pregnancy conclusions though 😬😂

64467BE7-56D2-4D33-881B-5CE288400304.jpeg

• Haha
that car though 🤤🤤

but ngl these videos where people film celebrities in their everyday lives make me somewhat uncomfortable

Reactions: 11
that car though 🤤🤤

but ngl these videos where people film celebrities in their everyday lives make me somewhat uncomfortable
How bizarre to just stand in the middle of the street recording someone, must look so creepy in real life 😅

• Haha

In my absolute haste I read your comment as cha instead of sharl so yeah the joke went over my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have seen a few on Twitter jumping to actual pregnancy conclusions though 😬😂

View attachment 1479553
Why do people have to speculate in if they are expecting 🙄
People are to quick to just jump to conclusions, if and when they are expecting, they'll be announcing it in a beige and basic witch way, and not by posting a picture of themselves with the caption "Baby C" 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.