Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what do you guys think about that Emmy girl? Is she with Max, Lando or neither? Hate myself for this but i just checked her ig and that reels where both Tom and Max show up, there's a pic watching a movie and I think that's Lando because of his mocca Jordans. So what's your thoughts, innocent and Max was there as well? I think this page made me turn into an fbi agent haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t promise I wouldn’t keep him around for round 2…3…4…. Sorry ladies I’m weak and I’ve accepted that. Got to do what you got to do to secure the bag. 🥺
Honey, you're not getting the bag. The best you'll get is some DR3 merch and a bike ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t promise I wouldn’t keep him around for round 2…3…4…. Sorry ladies I’m weak and I’ve accepted that. Got to do what you got to do to secure the bag. 🥺
You know we have twin seats in horny jail, girl. Right there with you, celly x

• Heart
We’ve all switched from hating him from realising we’ll always love him quicker than a RB pit stop

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thicky question but why do some attachments appear like this? When I click on them I just get a blank screen 😟

31193557-E261-4E0D-8917-8C6C466B9EE2.jpeg

Reactions: 1

Heidi every 6 months when she goes for a cycle with DR
Pissing myself. God wonder what Senior Burger makes of it all? Shaking DRs hand and hugging him in Austria, his partner hugging DR and having a laugh...DR charming the birds from the trees and giving good parent...then banging his daughter every few months when he feels like it or.makes the time for two years...when publicly claiming he's single. Mental. Wouldn't you be asking his intentions?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honey, you're not getting the bag. The best you'll get is some DR3 merch and a bike ride.
i’d sleep with him, multiple times, take the merch, write a tell all article about the experience make a ton of money off it and go to live in a sunny country where you’ll never hear from me again

what do you guys think about that Emmy girl? Is she with Max, Lando or neither? Hate myself for this but i just checked her ig and that reels where both Tom and Max show up, there's a pic watching a movie and I think that's Lando because of his mocca Jordans. So what's your thoughts, innocent and Max was there as well? I think this page made me turn into an fbi agent haha
she scares me. I think she’s all 💣🔪🖤☠ And I think it would be too much for LN & Max. Probably just mates with them nothing serious. I mean if I was friends with Mason Mount… I know which ways my intentions would be heading

Reactions: 7
Tears...there are actually tears in my eyes...no audible noises are emerging from my laughter what has become of me? This forum I swear on daniels hairline will be the death of me
Literally need to ask him if he cuts his own hair just to see his reaction. He's probably so easy to be mean to

Reactions: 4
Newbie here but laughing hard at the DR comments. Because he is my favourite however, there is a chance he and Hiedi are just friends? There is no fuckboy happening but they have a platonic relationship.........or just hoping.........

Pissing myself. God wonder what Senior Burger makes of it all? Shaking DRs hand and hugging him in Austria, his partner hugging DR and having a laugh...DR charming the birds from the trees and giving good parent...then banging his daughter every few months when he feels like it or.makes the time for two years...when publicly claiming he's single. Mental. Wouldn't you be asking his intentions?
This is the DAY 1 lesson of intro to FKBoyology 101...charm the pants off the parents while taking the pants off their daughter. It's textbook tit.

Reactions: 5
i’d sleep with him, multiple times, take the merch, write a tell all article about the experience make a ton of money off it and go to live in a sunny country where you’ll never hear from me again

she scares me. I think she’s all 💣🔪🖤☠ And I think it would be too much for LN & Max. Probably just mates with them nothing serious. I mean if I was friends with Mason Mount… I know which ways my intentions would be heading
Have to back this, mason mount girl, better lifestyle than an f1 driver, she seems cool af but I think she’d want a proper man cause she’d just destroy either of them

Newbie here but laughing hard at the DR comments. Because he is my favourite however, there is a chance he and Hiedi are just friends? There is no fuckboy happening but they have a platonic relationship.........or just hoping.........
Oh sweetie, you ARE new here....don't worry, we're a quick study. You'll be up to speed fast enough and realize this just aint it. lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.