Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, back to the Heidi situation because of all the emotions and it's probably been discussed but...

it does annoy me that Heidi only posts when she's around DR because I've been trying to look at her IG for weeks and nothing about NY but when he shows up. so I see where this is annoying as some others said.
how do we not know that Heidi deleted the photo on her own because she didn't like it?

Okay sorry :poop:
It was a story that would only breed indifference...like you wouldnt look at it and have a reason to not like it or take it down if there wasnt some other reason. Something prompted it

Reactions: 3
Also, back to the Heidi situation because of all the emotions and it's probably been discussed but...

it does annoy me that Heidi only posts when she's around DR because I've been trying to look at her IG for weeks and nothing about NY but when he shows up. so I see where this is annoying as some others said.
how do we not know that Heidi deleted the photo on her own because she didn't like it?

Okay sorry :poop:
We think he told her to delete it because someone met him at the same place

Reactions: 1
Yo we go through these threads quicker than Daniel's been through teams in the last 5 years I swear to ghattt

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Here’s lando wanting the ground to shallow him for 49 secs 😂 love awkward questions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we all collectively go to Austin and chant "D.R.3. FOR THE STREETS, D.R.3. FOR THE STREETS" I have a cricut I can make merch and matching tees for everyone...don't tempt me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we all collectively go to Austin and chant "D.R.3. FOR THE STREETS, D.R.3. FOR THE STREETS" I have a cricut I can make merch and matching tees for everyone...don't tempt me
Omg this YES
also i left for ONE HOUR and some of you ladies said yall are gonna go to sleep and then BAM i have 7 pages to catch up on lmfaooo DR at least keeping us up in one way 😂

Reactions: 2
I have literally been gone for 5 hours and have come back to 11 pages of DR...what the actual?!

• Haha
When I am back to loving DR again I will look back fondly at the venom spewed in this thread at him and think... "No Regrets, Only Memories."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jaysus. I go out to one rugby game and I come back to all hell breaking loose, some girl called Heidi wearing a white tee shirt in a place named after a Disney character, Kat the Man Trap flying super economy whilst Pear flies private, LeClerc junior getting a full on birthday post after Cha got what is best described as a footnote for her birthday and what seems like a million and one new people.

And I am so bloody proud girls and guys!

And welcs to the party newbies! It’s batshit crazy, you’re gonna love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I don't have a girlfriend" the Landhoes can go to sleep in peace tonight while us DR hoes wanna foksmash a door 😂
the most peace I’ve felt from anything posted here in a while. Me enjoying life knowing Lando’s single whilst u all cry about Danny ric being a duck boy:

2817655D-529D-424A-BDDB-D749FA54C5AE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Daniel is.... something right now. I just don't want to think of him as anything but a god guy lol dreams am I right? Maybe they will finally tell everyone they are together or whatnot and we... I mean myself.... can get past this. DR is not a terrible person or a fkboy (I'll continue to chant this)

Why is this making me so upset?? Why must I be this way? Is it because I'm happy he finally gets to see his family next year??

"I don't have a girlfriend" the Landhoes can go to sleep in peace tonight while us DR hoes wanna foksmash a door 😂
Is this not old? Cos DR’s one with the same guy and question was from 2017

Unless I’m mistaken

• Angry
Reactions: 1
For anyone that hasn’t recaped the past few hours probably the briefest summary you’ll get of our feelings 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.