Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing myself. God wonder what Senior Burger makes of it all? Shaking DRs hand and hugging him in Austria, his partner hugging DR and having a laugh...DR charming the birds from the trees and giving good parent...then banging his daughter every few months when he feels like it or.makes the time for two years...when publicly claiming he's single. Mental. Wouldn't you be asking his intentions?
I think my dad would deck a guy if he knew he was doing that to me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lets put THAT into perspective for a quick second shall we...this man is 2 inches short of 6' and weighs less than the average healthy 5'5 inch woman...literally...what the fk would we be fighting over?
I'm screaming u will not take your foot off his neck. Maybe if he wasn't the size of an 8th grader he'd be able to fight back

Hiii! I’ve been lurking here for a while (standard) but this DR chat has me hooked! It’s just so funny. What I don’t get about DR is him keeping his private life private. Doesn’t that automatically lead to speculation and even less privacy? If he was just upfront and honest about it to some degree then people would move on. Same with Lando. Drivers like George, Nicky etc don’t get speculated about because they’re open about it. A part of me thinks they like the speculation and are just keeping their options open which is for sure a big red flag
No ur right that's always my thing too - being weird and secretive just makes people want to know more. Everyone would get over it if he was like I have a girlfriend just like everyone was like "yeah ok" about Jemma

Reactions: 2
I’m very glad I made a tattle account just to comment on this DR situation haha. What a welcome to the community this has been!

Reactions: 8
Okay since my last post about half an hour ago, I have all the emotions: sadness, hate, annoyed, everything because I was reading and getting confused about this DR situation.

We love him and now we hate him and now the Heidi situation again and now we're talking about his hairline and it's all too much.
I'm sad lol

I'm screaming u will not take your foot off his neck. Maybe if he wasn't the size of an 8th grader he'd be able to fight back
look. I cannot help if its Friday and I'm fired up, okay? If little miss swiss alps didn't crawl out from beneath the rocks that are DRs ballsack and make an appearance on IG today I would be rainbows butterflies and koombiyah but NOPE she had to go and do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
look. I cannot help if its Friday and I'm fired up, okay? If little miss swiss alps didn't crawl out from beneath the rocks that are DRs ballsack and make an appearance on IG today I would be rainbows butterflies and koombiyah but NOPE she had to go and do it.
This is the quote of the night. I am no good here 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Side note the F1 2022 calendar seems stupid as hell, thought they were trying to reduce emissions yet they are flying back and forth all over the place....

Reactions: 4
Also, back to the Heidi situation because of all the emotions and it's probably been discussed but...

it does annoy me that Heidi only posts when she's around DR because I've been trying to look at her IG for weeks and nothing about NY but when he shows up. so I see where this is annoying as some others said.
how do we not know that Heidi deleted the photo on her own because she didn't like it?

Okay sorry :poop:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.