Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*5ft 10 πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Sorry to go back to the hairline but wtf he can afford and hair transplant and goes off grid enough to have time to get one done! Curls get the girls Daniel take it from us

Reactions: 3
Newbie here but laughing hard at the DR comments. Because he is my favourite however, there is a chance he and Hiedi are just friends? There is no fuckboy happening but they have a platonic relationship.........or just hoping.........
Hello Jessica welcome! We are insane. Anyway, I'm gonna say no on this one just because I don't think he'd be as annoying about it if she was his friend

Hiii! I’ve been lurking here for a while (standard) but this DR chat has me hooked! It’s just so funny. What I don’t get about DR is him keeping his private life private. Doesn’t that automatically lead to speculation and even less privacy? If he was just upfront and honest about it to some degree then people would move on. Same with Lando. Drivers like George, Nicky etc don’t get speculated about because they’re open about it. A part of me thinks they like the speculation and are just keeping their options open which is for sure a big red flag

Reactions: 8
Tears...there are actually tears in my eyes...no audible noises are emerging from my laughter what has become of me? This forum I swear on daniels hairline will be the death of me
Will somebody had to take over the 'questionable grid hairlines' club seeing as the others fixed theirs🀣

Reactions: 1
Hello Jessica welcome! We are insane. Anyway, I'm gonna say no on this one just because I don't think he'd be as annoying about it if she was his friend
Yes sorry, WELCOME love having you here..it's shitshow but a damn funny one round these here parts. and yea, the age gap is hard enough to believe as fkbuddies but as just friends...absolutely-the-fk-not.

Reactions: 2
Omg SO TRUE he’s not even 6ft how’s he got us feeling this way
I feel like everyone always forgets how short these guys are! There's like a video going around of Mick next to George and I forget that these guys are tiny.

Lets put THAT into perspective for a quick second shall we...this man is 2 inches short of 6' and weighs less than the average healthy 5'5 inch woman...literally...what the fk would we be fighting over?

The girl I know who met him said she was actually surprised he didnt seem as tiny in person and taller than she though he'd be (again shes like 5'7) but he was wearing that loose mclaren polo so you cant really get a good gauge on the svelt waistline in that thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.