Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone! I went on vacation last week from the 5th to the 14th and wow did I miss a lot!
I had two threads I needed to get through and I'll admit that I skipped 2000 posts because that would have taken forever!
How is everyone?
What did I miss? lol
Oh Jesus
Lui and Heidi are both back in the picture for the Mclaren boys. Sum it up for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well it took 10 mins but yep …I have the Ick for
d ric

so bleeping disappointed
...he never directly did anything to give us all the ick either. Just lets someone he has essentially been treated as a FWB/ bedwarmer for 2 years post themselves into a corner and take the tit.

Reactions: 1
I swear I am literally CACKLING over here...I'm surprised DR and Heidi dont hear me from my window im laughing that hard...I think it's hilarious some of you are resurfacing asking for a recap and its like...where can you even begin? lol This is tewwwww much

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am loving the consensus here 😂 never thought DR would become unpopular in here for any reason, but here we are, 2021 is indeed strange.

• Haha
FuC K 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 911 I'd like to report a murder
It’s bleeping true 😂😂😂 I love him but someone with that receeding hairline cannot he be still playing the duck boy. This is why he knocks around with all the young’in’s in the paddock. He’s having a crisis. Lando’s the only one who sees through it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear I am literally CACKLING over here...I'm surprised DR and Heidi dont hear me from my window im laughing that hard...I think it's hilarious some of you are resurfacing asking for a recap and its like...where can you even begin? lol This is tewwwww much
Oh God.
I cannot.
Bloody hellfire.
Happy reading, returning tattlers! We're too traumatised in the mclaren corner.

to be fair, I did post a week or so ago asking the godforsaken question of "how innocent and sweet" can daniel really be and that theres too much coverup for us to really believe hes the choir boy...and alas here we find ourselves...knee deep in Daniel smut.

Reactions: 12
It’s bleeping true 😂😂😂 I love him but someone with that receeding hairline cannot he be still playing the duck boy. This is why he knocks around with all the young’in’s in the paddock. He’s having a crisis. Lando’s the only one who sees through it 😂
I have to admit...when he approached pierre, Max and Charles chatting in a group at zandevoort wearing that bleeping hideous attention seeking cape...I did see their faces falter like "what the duck?" The convo stopped dead, like they were embarrassed.

...he never directly did anything to give us all the ick either. Just lets someone he has essentially been treated as a FWB/ bedwarmer for 2 years post themselves into a corner and take the tit.
This is true I was about to come back and post this (get out my head !! Haha)
He hasn’t actually done anything wrong, she could be doing this for clout and I’m here getting the Ick

sorry dr …forgive me and I’ll forgive you 😂

Reactions: 3
Is it bad I’m thinking yay all these gals are off DR now I’ve got more of a chance?

I’m still weak for that receding hairline

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to admit...when he approached pierre, Max and Charles chatting in a group at zandevoort wearing that fuxkomg hideous attention seeking cape...I did see their faces falter like "what the duck?"
Any time he's been annoying to Sharl in interviews my sweet little escargot is always like 🥴

• Haha
This is true I was about to come back and post this (get out my head !! Haha)
He hasn’t actually done anything wrong, she could be doing this for clout and I’m here getting the Ick

sorry dr …forgive me and I’ll forgive you 😂
Nah girl, stay strong....don't fall for the bullshit. Hes a grade A P1 fkboy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
to be fair, I did post a week or so ago asking the godforsaken question of "how innocent and sweet" can daniel really be and that theres too much coverup for us to really believe hes the choir boy...and alas here we find ourselves...knee deep in Daniel smut.
At this point it just makes me think.. so many flawless ladies in the world… us included. How is there such a shortage of flawless men? Are they extinct?😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.