Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You can’t get into Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi without proof of vaccinations. Medical car driver Alan has already said he won’t be able to get in. Do you think we will get missing drivers and team principles?
If my money were on anyone it'd be Horner. He seems like he'd get Covid on purpose to prove he's stronger than Toto or something

• Haha
Reactions: 29

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
❤ ❤ Just dropping in to say please don't compare yourselves to WAGs.

Everybody has their insecurities and I'm sure even Kelly, Cha, and co have any things they would change about themselves too and it's all stuff we would never pick up.

I know we take the piss out of them and the media puts them on a pedestal but at the end of the day, they're all pretty normal girls who just happen to have boyfriends with a very different, high-profile career.

The expectations on women in their 20's are crazy. I have friends having babies left right and centre atm and I can't even imagine doing that at this stage in my life.

Your path is your own and you're never too old or young to decide you want to do something different, move to another country, start a new career or bag a new man (but yes the DR's of the world are setting that bar high for most of us, and we should have high expectations ;)) ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

2021otto

Guys I’m so behind and British, what the hell is dumbo house ?!

Is this soho house for elephants or

• Haha
Reactions: 23

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
You can’t get into Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi without proof of vaccinations. Medical car driver Alan has already said he won’t be able to get in. Do you think we will get missing drivers and team principles?
The irony of driving a medical safety car and not believing in vaccines. And then getting sick with COVID and missing work. Big yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

AlexaJames90

Have some tea-ish regarding LN...know someone who worked with him recently (same girl with the Daniel encounter) somewhere it was raining and he wouldn’t let her carry an umbrella (he insisted he carry it for them) and would always run ahead to open doors for her. She said he was the sweetest, down to earth, humble guy and even more handsome in person. AND she’s relatively tall (5’7ish I’d say) and he was taller than her for those who wonder about his true height.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Futtrit

VIP Member
Well as Lui keeps on coming back i think we all know who DOESN'T have a tiny churro....

• Haha
Reactions: 20

welshgirl123

VIP Member
main take away from this is..
1. danny ric is probably a hoe and we are all heartbroken at what could’ve been
2. Girlies if he makes you wait around…or hide him… he’s not worth it and NO he will NOT change
3. Danny’s behaviour is questionable so take his future actions with a pinch of salt
4. if won’t acknowledge you or defend you in the early days… 🚩if he wanted to he would.No ifs & no buts.

Know ur worth ladies ! count your blessings that all this is another girl’s problem. Not yours!!

also if this is all not true and just HB being a lunatic. Don’t be that girl who goes crazy over a man. No sex is ever good enough to lose your mind over

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

AlexaJames90

Ok some wrap up...Daniel clearly is selfish. He clearly is somewhat stupid...multiple reasons mentioned in previous comments. He is indeed a fkboy and definitely down to fk when his dick is within striking distance. His hairline is running full speed away from his face and his curls are at the frontline like good little coiled soldiers tasked with operation cover-up.
Is he sexy? yes. Is she funny? Sure. Is he as kind as he outwardly shows? Probably...does this apply to interactions with females? Questionable. Is he all about his friends and a good time? Absofkinglutely. Is he immature? Perhaps the most immature of the grid, on a grade of years on this earth/maturity ratio. Will you simp for him quicker than a redbull pitstop after seeing another renault gif? its inevitable.

Reactions: 18
Agreed, he’s probably at MTC because they won’t be there for ages. He will probably base himself out of LA for the next few weeks between races.

also random thought, do they get to keep the watches they were from the sponsors or are they just while they are doing promo for them?
DR better take Sharl around LA because in that one Ferrari interview Sharl told Carlos that if he could live anywhere that wasn't Monaco it would be LA and honestly I need to see this because I think americans would be so confused by the aggressively European experience that is Sharl lechair

• Haha
Reactions: 18

CowGirl101

Guys I’m 32, all my friends are married with babies. I’ve been single for years, I’m overweight & hate my job! You have the best years in front of you so don’t feel like you are behind or anything. If you get to my age then it’s a different story 😂🤣😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17