Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your New York ride is here, nosey witches!

Reactions: 3
Daniel is.... something right now. I just don't want to think of him as anything but a god guy lol dreams am I right? Maybe they will finally tell everyone they are together or whatnot and we... I mean myself.... can get past this. DR is not a terrible person or a fkboy (I'll continue to chant this)

Why is this making me so upset?? Why must I be this way? Is it because I'm happy he finally gets to see his family next year??
What's actually hilarious is that he didn't even do anything this is all because of Heidi's inability to stop attention seeking and he got flamed in the process for being a 32 year old man with the emotional maturity of a spoon.

For the record I don't think he's a bad person, I think he's a crappy boyfriend. Like if they're really together and he refuses to acknowledge her publicly that's stupid. If they've been hooking up for 2 years that's stupid too.

Reactions: 9
Is this not old? Cos DR’s one with the same guy and question was from 2017

Unless I’m mistaken
No this is very recent because of he’s wearing the new quadrant merch, my guess is from when he launching his kart

Is this not old? Cos DR’s one with the same guy and question was from 2017

Unless I’m mistaken
Nah Lando looked like a 1st grader up until March of this year, so this video is new but the DR one is old...same dude same pic same question though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.