Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes my fav is DR obvi! One of my sister like Sainz and the other Lando & Charles! As you said at least I don’t have to fight them for DR!

So I showed my co workers a Pic of Danny ric today as we where discussing our ‘top 5 list’

none of them saw what we do

think I need to new job 🤣
Omg same. One of my best friends said yesterday that Lando isn't good looking and far from sexy. Which is when I realised that a lot of our attraction to the drivers comes from the fact that they are so good at a sport we like. Idk if Lando would be this hot to me without his talent. Or DR. Even though he is more generically attractive.

Reactions: 1
So true. You're out here playing chess and I'm playing checkers. My nieces lives would be made honestly we'd give them whatever they want
Imagine them playing with Isaac. Cuteness overload. You two would be coolest aunt/uncle. This is the best possible outcome in this situation.

Omg same. One of my best friends said yesterday that Lando isn't good looking and far from sexy. Which is when I realised that a lot of our attraction to the drivers comes from the fact that they are so good at a sport we like. Idk if Lando would be this hot to me without his talent. Or DR. Even though he is more generically attractive.
I mean… I am one of the few who doesn’t see it at all with Lando. He would be a younger cousin or brother. So more Lando for you ladies.

Reactions: 4
At first sight, let's be honest, Daniel's profile definitely stands out but over time, between his smile and his big ol green tinted brown eyes and adorable curls ... highlighting the walk away from the max Red Bull crash, lawddd cheezus give me the strength to watch that and not be consumed by the devil ...and the thickum thighs and (all of a sudden) his bulky shoulders and shredded arms....wait, sorry forgot where i was going with this...

oh right, at first daniel could be a take it or leave it but when you pay attention and get more access to him he's just delicious

Reactions: 10
he doesn’t follow tom or jakob. Tom is tombale46.
He mentioned it during his stream yesterday laughing about it

aww. As if I couldnt love lewis anymore. 😭 good with old people and kids. Jackpot
Loved this! He’s so great.

Reactions: 3
He's a sweetheart, dont care how much of it people believe is him and how much people think is all for "PR"...he really is a kind soul.
I think he’s one celebrity that is just genuinely kind. What a fab role model for this generation of kids to grow up looking up to 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He's a sweetheart, dont care how much of it people believe is him and how much people think is all for "PR"...he really is a kind soul.
I saw someone say the other day that when Lewis retires it's going to be so sad because all of the social justice and community out reach stuff he's done will go with him and people will be happy about it.

Reactions: 5
I saw someone say the other day that when Lewis retires it's going to be so sad because all of the social justice and community out reach stuff he's done will go with him and people will be happy about it.
Well that's just fking gross. Can THEY go in the bin with that bullshi?

Reactions: 7
Well that's just fking gross. Can THEY go in the bin with that bullshi?
They didn't mean like they personally would be happy but there will be people in the sport that are like thank god that's over which is definitely true. Like there's not even the possibility of another black driver as it stands right now. Sir has forced them to be introspective and there will be no one there when he retires and it sucks

They didn't mean like they personally would be happy but there will be people in the sport that are like thank god that's over which is definitely true. Like there's not even the possibility of another black driver as it stands right now. Sir has forced them to be introspective and there will be no one there when he retires and it sucks
No I understood what you meant...i was referring to the people who will rejoice when the time comes

Besides the fact I HATE that McLaren always photographs fresh out the package and thrown on LN and DR shirts without steaming them first leaving the heavy fold crease in the sleeves, he is so handsome here. Hey boo with your neutral olive palette working your skin toneeeeee.

Attachments

Besides the fact I HATE that McLaren always photographs fresh out the package and thrown on LN and DR shirts without steaming them first leaving the heavy fold crease in the sleeves, he is so handsome here. Hey boo with your neutral olive palette working your skin toneeeeee.
I would literally pay to see him in an earth toned turtleneck I am begging and crying @danielricciardo

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pierre’s newest post location says he’s in Paris. He was in Milton Keynes a few hours ago. And his flight screen says he’s in Milan. I’m very confused. Also Kat is boarding a plane so looks like she’s going to meet the Gasly family!

Reactions: 10
Pierre’s newest post location says he’s in Paris. He was in Milton Keynes a few hours ago. And his flight screen says he’s in Milan. I’m very confused. Also Kat is boarding a plane so looks like she’s going to meet the Gasly family!
Came here to post this! I think his mom already follows her but yeah I would have a sneaking suspicion that's what's going down!

Either he's got the geography skills of Lando, the pics are taken on other days and he's posting them randomly, or perks of private flying?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.