Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they're blocking out a female interviewer/producer? Bizarre.

Oh and apologies if this offends anyone but only just stopped laughing that Lui's dog and Oliver Norris's dogs have bleeping insta accounts? Who are these people giving their bloody pets social media accounts? The only one worth a tit is Roscoe. Sorry but I can't be the only one? So and so is following so and sos dog? We have to resort to bloody pet accounts to get tea? The world is fucked up.

Lui - sorry gals, evudence says she is in the picture but I hate talking about her so moving on until we know more.

Any proof DR is in NYC?

This is how

I really wish you guys would just start taking my word for things......
There's the proof!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Elizabeth a bit of a twit too?
Can’t help but question what she’s like considering she was married to Armie for a few years.🥴
She's a fruit loop even without Armie and his many bizarre kinks and weirdness.

To be fair why wouldn't the picture have been included in the first post? We are a photos to prove it group like it doesn't have to be all cloak and dagger 😂
Agree. Say it and show it. We dont do "I know something you don't know" here. Were thirsty witches who need tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's a fruit loop even without Armie and his many bizarre kinks and weirdness.

Agree. Say it and show it. We dont do "I know something you don't know" here. Were thirsty witches who need tea!
Right like our first instinct isn't to think someone's lying! But if you see something we wanna see it too!

Reactions: 3
Right like our first instinct isn't to think someone's lying! But if you see something we wanna see it too!
Simply Bc I saw it early this morning on my explore page and didn’t screenshot it or save it and I just had to search for it on ig to find it again. Wasn’t trying to “withhold” information or dangle a carrot in front of your noses I just literally didn’t save the post. Thats it.

Reactions: 2
Simply Bc I saw it early this morning on my explore page and didn’t screenshot it or save it and I just had to search for it on ig to find it again. Wasn’t trying to “withhold” information or dangle a carrot in front of your noses I just literally didn’t save the post. Thats it.
Makes sense! We appreciate you for always knowing what's up!

Reactions: 1
It's all good, don't worry.

Also can we laugh at Sara's desperate single and average singing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also Daniel is driving Dales car in Austin and the new schedule just dropped for 2022 23 races.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.