Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg same. One of my best friends said yesterday that Lando isn't good looking and far from sexy. Which is when I realised that a lot of our attraction to the drivers comes from the fact that they are so good at a sport we like. Idk if Lando would be this hot to me without his talent. Or DR. Even though he is more generically attractive.
Honestly are we the same person ? Hahah we are far too similar

Reactions: 1
random question but how come DR is in NYC not LA? Is it just because he’s sight seeing or is there something going on in NY?
That's the question - could be it's the only time he has/wants to go before it gets cold because he's not gonna deal with that. Could be meeting his agent or taping something. Could be something with the PMT boys but it sounded like he had a previous reason for being there when he talked to them

Reactions: 4
I went and did some where's Pierre sleuthing and how does Kat tie into this based on what he's posted/been tagged in:

- Pyry posted today he was in Paris with the caption one night in Paris. He was at the heroes match with a Pierre Wednesday per his IG story, and there were stories of all the players flying back to Paris yesterday with Pierre and Pyry visible. Which would mean Paris yesterday and Sim today for Pierre which is believable.

-Which then begs the question, did he go MK to Milan and now to France? (Seems dumb but do what you gotta do) With the flight passing Paris it seems like that might be the case (because geography) although that's a ton of flying, but when you can afford private who cares?

-Or he did MK to Spain to catch a flight with Kat (can't tell in her pic if there are hints) Also it is dark there and sunny in Pierre posts which says it was probably from earlier or not even the same day

-Then theres the thought that the pic is probably from earlier this week flying in for the soccer match. Hehad that exact fit on in some of the stories from pre-soccer game content but the game was played in Marseille which is south France so that's ruled out.

In conclusion he's just jet setting all over Europe apparently. 🤣

That's the question - could be it's the only time he has/wants to go before it gets cold because he's not gonna deal with that. Could be meeting his agent or taping something. Could be something with the PMT boys but it sounded like he had a previous reason for being there when he talked to them
Yeah it definitely sounded like he had a prior commitment on PMT in new York so it makes sense he's there!

Reactions: 3
Of bleeping course. Be more predictable lady. I mean… this is just stupid. Can I roll my eyes?

She has been there all this time and she chose today of all days to post a story in NYC.
In the words of big Mike Italiano she's more predictable than a church bell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He definitely had another reason. When the guys mentioned he should go to NYC he said… I might be going there sooner than you think.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He definitely had another reason. When the guys mentioned he should go to NYC he said… I might be going there sooner than you think.
Bit random he was in Dumbo though. But people do love to have meetings at Dumbo house, so does make more sense if he is there for business

Reactions: 2
I went and did some where's Pierre sleuthing and how does Kat tie into this based on what he's posted/been tagged in:

- Pyry posted today he was in Paris with the caption one night in Paris. He was at the heroes match with a Pierre Wednesday per his IG story, and there were stories of all the players flying back to Paris yesterday with Pierre and Pyry visible. Which would mean Paris yesterday and Sim today for Pierre which is believable.

-Which then begs the question, did he go MK to Milan and now to France? (Seems dumb but do what you gotta do) With the flight passing Paris it seems like that might be the case (because geography) although that's a ton of flying, but when you can afford private who cares?

-Or he did MK to Spain to catch a flight with Kat (can't tell in her pic if there are hints) Also it is dark there and sunny in Pierre posts which says it was probably from earlier or not even the same day

-Then theres the thought that the pic is probably from earlier this week flying in for the soccer match. Hehad that exact fit on in some of the stories from pre-soccer game content but the game was played in Marseille which is south France so that's ruled out.

In conclusion he's just jet setting all over Europe apparently. 🤣

Yeah it definitely sounded like he had a prior commitment on PMT in new York so it makes sense he's there!
poor Kat flying into France on an easy jet flight whilst Pierre is flying private 😭

plot twist Danny Ric is appearing on a broadway show

• Haha
Another one of long curls Daniel for you @SpillingSomeTea-2 🥰
I need you to know how much I appreciate this indulgence ❤🧡
Also, if these curls make a comeback. I might cry. Maybe its PMS maybe it's love who really knows.🤤

Somebody please create a drinking game for this 😂
OHMYGOD. I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA. WE NEED TO DO A BINGO NEXT SEASON. WE ALL MAKE AND SHARE CARDS AND THE WINNER WINS NOTHING BUT ITS FUN

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Somebody please create a drinking game for this 😂
I feel like in the past Heidi's loved getting a rise out of people but not anymore witch now we're gonna laugh at it

1. take a shot every time she posts a photo of her that was taken by another person
2. Take 2 shots if it's a selfie video where she's talking to someone but the sound is off
3. Chug an entire bottle of tequila if there's anything resembling a rose tattoo
4. Inject bleach into your eye if she wears any of his clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="SpillingSomeTea-2, post: 6710326, member: 288532"

OHMYGOD. I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA. WE NEED TO DO A BINGO NEXT SEASON. WE ALL MAKE AND SHARE CARDS AND THE WINNER WINS NOTHING BUT ITS FUN
[/QUOTE]

LETS DO IT!!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.