Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Sara’s single really just reminds off something you’d hear on Eurovision. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh and apologies if this offends anyone but only just stopped laughing that Lui's dog and Oliver Norris's dogs have bleeping insta accounts? Who are these people giving their bloody pets social media accounts? The only one worth a tit is Roscoe. Sorry but I can't be the only one? So and so is following so and sos dog? We have to resort to bloody pet accounts to get tea? The world is fucked up.
Overall I have a problem with anyone seeking to "humanize" their pets and confuse it with animal welfare.

Reactions: 5
So I showed my co workers a Pic of Danny ric today as we where discussing our ‘top 5 list’

none of them saw what we do

think I need to new job 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So I showed my co workers a Pic of Danny ric today as we where discussing our ‘top 5 list’

none of them saw what we do

think I need to new job 🤣
My sister doesn't get it either she's always like he has a great personality but just no so I'm trying to get her written out of my dad's will

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.