Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish this didn’t annoy me as much as it does. The entire situation is just… I don’t know. 😳
Because it's middle school tit like...stop it girl! We get it, you still talk. But to only post when people know he's in the same place as you is DORKY

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish this didn’t annoy me as much as it does. The entire situation is just… I don’t know. 😳
I’m really irritated by her posting that and I’ve no idea why

I mean I love him but Heidi Babe …your the worst kept secret know your worth girl no woman deserves being kept quiet

or if they have broken up …your given strong stalker vibes girllll

Reactions: 6

Guess what? The Brooklyn pic has been deleted from her stories. 😂
She saw that fan account post and was sick to her stomach I just know it aaahahahah

Reactions: 1

Guess what? The Brooklyn pic has been deleted from her stories. 😂
Maybe because she realized you cant bike from little italy to Dumbo in 8 minutes so her "live posting stories" were off timing wise

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God, I'd hoped we wouldn’t be dealing with Heidi speculation...IF its a thing, it's a bulkshit teenage thing where "we're together when we're together". Nice touch her posting another bike shot knowing we a know DR took a video of her on a bike ride. We see you, girl. Give us the tea and the majority if us would probably leave you alone!

I'm trying to rationalize what she would be trying to do if they weren't literally spending time together right now...like whats the purpose? Friendly reminder she lives here...as if he didn't know? I'm just confused at the logic

Girls desperate 🤢🤢
She knows what she's doing. NYC is pretty massive and she wants us all to know she's in DR's atmosphere. IF they were together, what are the chances she took it down so it.didnt look so desperate/DR asked her to?

I'm trying to rationalize what she would be trying to do if they weren't literally spending time together right now...like whats the purpose?
I called it. Beer. Flavoured. Pussy. Theory I've got is that they're hooking up. With a 32 year old man on and off for the best part of 2 years and you're still a secret...some bullshit. Cop on.

Bet the Lando fans who have had their run with Luis and Ms Turkey are taking a well earned rest.

But also, Daniel is stupid...why does he keep taking photos of her while theyre together knowing she'd post it IF he doesnt want to be found out. Like an EASY solution is...dont take her picture or dont take her picture on her phone dumb dumb.

She knows what she's doing. NYC is pretty massive and she wants us all to know she's in DR's atmosphere. IF they were together, what are the chances she took it down so it.didnt look so desperate/DR asked her to?

I called it. Beer. Flavoured. Pussy. Theory I've got is that they're hooking up. With a 32 year old man on and off for the best part of 2 years and you're still a secret...some bullshit. Cop on.

Bet the Lando fans who have had their run with Luis and Ms Turkey are taking a well earned rest.
Kinda gives me the ick about him too tbh

But also, Daniel is stupid...why does he keep taking photos of her while theyre together knowing she'd post it IF he doesnt want to be found out. Like an EASY solution is...dont take her picture or dont take her picture on her phone dumb dumb.
It's giving very much "I haven't seen you in awhile yeah I'll come through so we can hook up" it wouldn't be as stupid if she had more of a presence but only doing it around him being in the same place is super intentional and like...idk it's so bleeping lame I don't even know what else to call it

Reactions: 7
Kinda gives me the ick about him too tbh
We may not be Heidi fans but why would she put up with it? She's 23, not totally stupid surely. She's a gorgeous girl working in acting, why wouldn't she want more than being the occasional "I'll see you when I see you/friends with benefits" from a guy nearly 10 years older older her? I can't call it a relationship really. Not one worth having.

Because he gets to cry privacy and she gets the blame/eyerolls/traction. I'm sure he posted her before though but it got deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.