Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I finallyyy caught up 😰

i think the charles and Lando blogs are going to be my new comfort videos, they’re both such wholesome beans

fun fact: I was in the same supermarket as charles 8 days before he shot the video, talk about
✨ connections ✨

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Conspiracy theory: the photo of him on the phone is a set up to prove not everyone ignores him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New context: Daniel trying to give birth to a new contract
Or: Daniel becoming a stay at home dad and giving birth to his and Heidi‘s children
Instead of a honey badger he becomes a seahorse (male seahorses give birth I think😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Instead of a honey badger he becomes a seahorse (male seahorses give birth I think😂)
Putting on my BA in wildlife management for a second:
Yes, it's male seahorses that gives birth.
And if I remember correct, earthworms are androgynous, so they are also able to give birth no matter their gender 😂😂
Take your pick, is he a seahorse or an earthworm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Crying at this Instagram story from a singer I like…see if you can work out why😂
3E676603-1D5F-4C8A-88FF-FB2A7BA3E259.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mnz do your worst

I feel like we can get a good reaction pic from Lando in the last one😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.